Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 hours ago, Romeo said:
8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
It’d be £60 or £68 for the short or long sleeved if I’d bought either. 
Hilarious how obsessed some of the green grot are with the Rangers shirts though and some of the actions and lengths the grot have gone to for likes on social media are bordering on lunacy.

It's hilarious how desperate you are to defend the **** at every turn.

It’s hilarious how desperate you are to talk about Rangers at every turn.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

I see that the Klan are blaming 2000 Celtic supporting Hermes delivery drivers for missing or damaged tops.

Some amount of drivers supporting the same team.

Must be a record?

Pipe down ya shirt stabbing weirdo! 😄

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

£9m spent today.

Oaft! 

In the last month alone, £7m generated solely by the grotty green badge-peelers scrambling to snap up everything and anything by Castore.

Spoiler

So they can stab it and peel it! 😄

Itten is a reasonable signing but with a bit of risk. If he can adapt to the rather more physical nature of the Scottish game he should do ok. Very different style of forward to Morelos though, so would expect perhaps a change in approach if he is in the starting 11.

I’d say it’s 50/50 between him hitting 20 a season or being discarded after 20 games.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Okay, firstly, when I said losing Morelos would 100% make us weaker, I didn’t mean “literally 100%” I meant definitely or unquestionably.

Secondly, football is never as black and white as the picture you are painting. We could potentially have an inferior starting 11 this year, but due to other factors we may not drop the same points we did last season.

Similarly, Celtic could have a stronger starting 11 but could drop more points than last season.

Teams that we struggled against in the league against could get worse. Teams that we were comfortable against in the league could improve.

There’s so many variables.

The only constant being that the old club died in ignominy in 2012 and this current iteration are trying hard (ably assisted by the SPFL) to be like the old team, but sans the dirty money that killed them.

That's some full on post-truth reality sh*t over a replica football shirt. So it's equally true that the shirts are poor quality and  being destroyed by Celtic fans. It's moments like these that make me glad I don't support either of the OF*, I don't have the imagination or mental agility for it.

41 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Not only is the "T" in castore  missing from the front of the new jerseys, there's also  a "V" missing from the back just above the player's name.

So that's why he's hiding the brand logo, crafty Sevco. 

The 10 in a row could swing on the deals of Morelos and Edouard.

Celtic could buy half a new side including another top striker but bids likely to happen later and it could disrupt them. 
Rangers have done well with moving on Morelos and getting two decent strikers. Still think they’re about seven players short to match Celtic atm

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Said it a few weeks ago when it was first mentioned but getting money for Morelos and bringing in Roofe and still having change is phenomenal business. 

You sound so pleased, almost giddy with excitement.. 

Lasted only a year at Anderlect and they are selling already and seems to spend more time on the treatment table than not and an unproven youngster who may turn out to be a decent player.

Hardly going to strike fear in the East End and I would have thought Rangers need tried and tested goal scorers to stop 10.