Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If he can avoid injury he’ll be very good. If they are unloading Morelos it’s even better news for them.

Rangers will 100% be weaker without Morelos. 

From the outside looking in, you lot spending money on two strikers is a fairly clear sign you're expecting Morelos to be gone in this window.

Worth mentioning also, that you've just spent millions on a young foreign striker when one of the mlst promising young strikers in the UK is about to walk away from the club due to a "lack of pathway into the first team"...

Any brave stenographers willing to ask David Cunningham King if this month's wages are to be paid? 

My guy indicates that Mr Let's Go is less than happy at El Buffalo being sold out from under him and is currently seeking an escape via Bristol.

Please donate, dear readers.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

But if signing Roofe and Itten are making you 100% weaker if you sell Morelos how will you catch Celtic ??

Okay, firstly, when I said losing Morelos would 100% make us weaker, I didn’t mean “literally 100%” I meant definitely or unquestionably.

Secondly, football is never as black and white as the picture you are painting. We could potentially have an inferior starting 11 this year, but due to other factors we may not drop the same points we did last season.

Similarly, Celtic could have a stronger starting 11 but could drop more points than last season.

Teams that we struggled against in the league against could get worse. Teams that we were comfortable against in the league could improve.

There’s so many variables.

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Okay, firstly, when I said losing Morelos would make us 100% weaker, I didn’t mean “literally 100%” I meant definitely or unquestionably.

Secondly, football is never as black and white as the picture you are painting. We could potentially have an inferior starting 11 this year, but due to other factors we may not drop the same points we did last season.

Similarly, Celtic could have a stronger starting 11 but could drop more points than last season.

Teams that we struggled against in the league against could get worse. Teams that we were comfortable against in the league could improve.

There’s so many variables.

Cheers. Got what you mean now. I thought you were questioning your new signings.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Cheers. Got what you mean now. I thought you were questioning your new signings.

Of course, there’s always the possibility our new strikers are the best thing since sliced bread and I will laugh at the thought of Morelos being superior... I doubt it though 😂