Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Had Celtic actually been competent last season then possibly but feel like because they were so hopeless they have collapsed and now this is the rebuild, Celtic obviously have far more resources than Rangers so depends if they can build back to be above the standard Rangers have risen to in the last season.

Ange has improved them,  there's a huge difference from last season. A lot depends on how quickly their new players start to gel and how patient their fans are if they fall behind Rangers. 

You can only attract a certain standard of player to Scotland,  I can't see them getting that far ahead of us again. 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Just posting this for the chuckles 

You'd usually take the "burn everything to the ground" comment as just a bit of bravado, but it becomes a lot more ominous when it's coming from a middle aged wrestling fan living in his mums basement.

Is the Hand & Heart/ibroxrocks guy who's having a meltdown the same worstcunt who guested on that episode of The Terrace pod and talked for over an hour about Rangers & Celtic and everyone called him out for being absolutely fucking terrible?

Edited by capt_oats

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Is the Hand & Heart/ibroxrocks guy who's having a meltdown the same worstcunt who guested on that episode of The Terrace pod and talked for over an hour about Rangers & Celtic and everyone called him out for being absolutely fucking terrible?

Different guy. That was a guy called Adam who has, as far as I know, not been directly implicated in this stuff apart from by association.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Different guy. That was a guy called Adam who has, as far as I know, not been directly implicated in this stuff apart from by association.

Cheers. I don't listen to their podcast (for obvious reasons) and wasn't sure if he was the guy behind the Twitter or a (non-bigot) contributor.

I just remembered the guy that was on had some association to that pod.

Edited by capt_oats

So, just to clarify, a journalist reported on hate speech through some prominent members of a Rangers podcast, and in return said podcast has motivated Rangers fans to go hunting hate speech in revenge?

Nice to know Rangers fans can identify hate speech when it’s not in Ibrox.

18 minutes ago, mizfit said:

So, just to clarify, a journalist reported on hate speech through some prominent members of a Rangers podcast, and in return said podcast has motivated Rangers fans to go hunting hate speech in revenge?

Nice to know Rangers fans can identify hate speech when it’s not in Ibrox.

Might equally question how the Record managed to miss such levels of bigotry and discrimination right under their nose. Not a great advert for their investigative prowess is it?

Might equally question how the Record managed to miss such levels of bigotry and discrimination right under their nose. Not a great advert for their investigative prowess is it?

I trust your party songs will not be on show in Perth on Saturday then? Can’t go singing your songs if journalists are getting held to that standard now can you?

24 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Cheers. I don't listen to their podcast (for obvious reasons) and wasn't sure if he was the guy behind the Twitter or a (non-bigot) contributor.

I just remembered the guy that was on had some association to that pod.

Yeah, to be fair he didn’t seem like a bad guy, he just couldn’t talk about anything beyond rangers and Celtic (despite constantly having to make excuses as to why he’s seen Celtic). 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah, to be fair he didn’t seem like a bad guy, he just couldn’t talk about anything beyond rangers and Celtic (despite constantly having to make excuses as to why he’s seen Celtic). 

Like half of PnB. 

18 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I trust your party songs will not be on show in Perth on Saturday then? Can’t go singing your songs if journalists are getting held to that standard now can you?

I’ve posted already in this thread that songs that wouldn’t meet the criminal threshold should still see idiots banned from Ibrox, given they’re just being used to goad and thumb noses. 

so…yes? 

22 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

AD0A4C8E-C4CF-4C69-A5DC-E6B4C0BA7655.jpeg

ShoW tHe PRooof

After the last couple of days I’d gladly see the back of it, only use it on here cause I know it get blocked out. But as has been pointed out already, loads of Protestants use it to describe rangers and their followers, there was even a time when rangers fans used it to taunt Celtic fans.