Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s not just law firms. All companies have policies in place to ensure employees keep their social media usage appropriate.

The same policies also cover consequences if they are not adhered to which is why I think she’ll be sacked. The adverse media this type of stuff brings for companies especially in cases like this where it’s a high profile employee is really damaging.

As far as I believe, I think her offensive tweets have surfaced on twitter previously and nothing seems to have happened regarding her employment. I imagine it would only be an issue for her employer if a paper runs a story on it.

15 minutes ago, AJF said:

As far as I believe, I think her offensive tweets have surfaced on twitter previously and nothing seems to have happened regarding her employment. I imagine it would only be an issue for her employer if a paper runs a story on it.

‘Football mad solicitor sends tweets’

59 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Fucking hell lads 😂

All in pursuit on continuing to follow a football team and steadfastly (staunchly) refuse to acknowledge the absolute, unbridled toxicity that goes hand in hand....

32 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Your first mistake was believing him. It's been very obvious to outsiders what he was like - perhaps Rangers fans have been blinded to it, but the podcast's Twitter account has been full of nudge nudge wink wink dogwhistles since I became aware of it, and I'm pretty sure it's Edgar who runs that.

The guy is more dangerous than the thick mindless bigots who don't know any better, because he knows exactly what he is doing and has basically leveraged hate for a money grab.

You see that sort of thing from various posters on here quite frequently. No surprises there. Snide wee digs and acting all indignant when pulled up on it. I dont want to stop being a bigot, I just want to do it in such a way as not to get into trouble for it.......

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

All in pursuit on continuing to follow a football team and steadfastly (staunchly) refuse to acknowledge the absolute, unbridled toxicity that goes hand in hand....

You see that sort of thing from various posters on here quite frequently. No surprises there. Snide wee digs and acting all indignant when pulled up on it. I dont want to stop being a bigot, I just want to do it in such a way as not to get into trouble for it.......

Like writing dissertations on why calling people orange b*****ds isn’t sectarian…

48 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Your first mistake was believing him. It's been very obvious to outsiders what he was like - perhaps Rangers fans have been blinded to it, but the podcast's Twitter account has been full of nudge nudge wink wink dogwhistles since I became aware of it, and I'm pretty sure it's Edgar who runs that.

The guy is more dangerous than the thick mindless bigots who don't know any better, because he knows exactly what he is doing and has basically leveraged hate for a money grab.

What he said wasn't strictly wrong to be fair - he said the record had dug up tweets of his calling Celtic beggars and saying Android phones were for the homeless and gypsies which is exactly what they attributed to him. It was the tweets from other podcast contributors which I was unaware of.

I had, naively, assumed when he said what they'd dug up on him that was the extent of the article.

13 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Not real fans standing with the racists 

9A6E8487-2172-42B2-B74D-5870D345D48C.jpeg

The Union Bears should be banned from Ibrox until their statement writer can pick a reasonable font. I'd suggest 'Times New Roman' as the safest choice of typeface for most purposes, but the name might be a dealbreaker.

I'm not going to lie, I have regularly castigated the OF for their lack of addressing anti-social behaviour (whichever flavour you wish to mention), and I have been entirely right to do so as the clubs themselves tended to deny then apply whataboutery.

It has to be said, it's a pleasant surprise to see Rangers acting so quickly and publicly.

They shouldn't be applauded for this action, because they are simply doing the right thing, in the same way you don't applaud someone for not shitting on your carpet, but it's definitely better than before.

Edited by Ric

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm not going to lie, I have regularly castigated the OF for their lack of addressing anti-social behaviour (whichever flavour you wish to mention), and I have been entirely right to do so as the clubs themselves tended to deny the apply whataboutery.

It has to be said, it's a pleasant surprise to see Rangers acting so quickly and publicly.

They shouldn't be applauded for this action, because they are simply doing the right thing, in the same way you don't applaud someone for not shitting on your carpet, but it's definitely better than before.

This posts begs the question . 

How often has your carpet been shat on ?