Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

This has been an excellent performance btw. Wright and Hagi have been brilliant for me.

Sakala will terrorise Premiership defenders and Lundstram fits us like a glove.

The front three have so much pace, too.

So we've battered RM 0-1 - and that's without Kamara, Aribo, Roofe, Jack and Morelos.

Just now, bennett said:

Is Roofe Injured?

Creating plenty of chances,  obviously missing Alfredo.

Rumours that Aribo and Roofe are either isolating due to getting pinged by the app or they actually tested positive.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sakala will terrorise Premiership defenders and Lundstram fits us like a glove.

The front three have so much pace, too.

So we've battered RM 0-1 - and that's without Kamara, Aribo, Roofe, Jack and Morelos.

We've missed some chances. The Kent one in particular. 

Still players to come back as well.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm not one for hysterical hyperbole, but Fashion Sakala is going to become the greatest player this country has ever seen.

Calm doon, mate.  We will only be able to judge this on his performance in the CL Final.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

He has come back from the Euros playing better than ever.  He's one of those (very few) players who make football look easy

I'll admit when we first got him I was slightly underwhelmed, not overly so considering the fee but having not watched him I thought he might be a bit more ambitious going forward but when I clocked on to his game it was easy to see he is a top quality player. He is utterly tremendous under pressure. He will take the ball in any position. A bit Kante esque in the sense that he has tonnes of work rate and ability on the ball but if he was a bit more creative going forward he would be unstoppable. Having said that he does what he does beyond exceptionally well and is the perfect system player for us. We will be lucky to have him til January imo. 

Edited by SANTAN

58 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I'll admit when we first got him I was slightly underwhelmed, not overly so considering the fee but having not watched him I thought he might be a bit more ambitious going forward but when I clocked on to his game it was easy to see he is a top quality player. He is utterly tremendous under pressure. He will take the ball in any position. A bit Kante esque in the sense that he has tonnes of work rate and ability on the ball but if he was a bit more creative going forward he would be unstoppable. Having said that he does what he does beyond exceptionally well and is the perfect system player for us. We will be lucky to have him til January imo. 

The wee man came of age 2 years ago when he sent Broon out for a double nugget and 20 Regal:

kamara.jpg.d0ff9bdf169c96638282d958d9f8bc7c.jpg

He has improved since then.