Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

34 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Yes! Got my ticket for Brighton. First time back at the football in 16 months... 

Brighton for me as well. Kind of gutted I've got that and not a Real Madrid one but beggars can't be choosers I suppose!

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Brighton for me as well. Kind of gutted I've got that and not a Real Madrid one but beggars can't be choosers I suppose!

I was the same a little but would have taken either. Turns out I'm going to both now as I'm taking a friend's ticket on the Sunday.

Just caught the second half of the Brighton game. 

I really hope we keep Kelly for this year. He's such a delightful wee footballer. 

Absolutley brilliant seeing Katic come on and get a great reception, perhaps overthinking it but at the end when he brought on Goldson, Tav and Barasic leads me to think Katic might start for us in Europe, trying to get some time for him in amongst the familiar set up. 

I think it will be a make or break season for Hagi and Itten, still iffy about them, I like them both but not sure they have the consistency required. 

Is Aribo injured or subbed off at half time or something? He is one player I'd be gutted to lose at this stage of his Rangers career. 

7 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Just caught the second half of the Brighton game. 

I really hope we keep Kelly for this year. He's such a delightful wee footballer. 

Absolutley brilliant seeing Katic come on and get a great reception, perhaps overthinking it but at the end when he brought on Goldson, Tav and Barasic leads me to think Katic might start for us in Europe, trying to get some time for him in amongst the familiar set up. 

I think it will be a make or break season for Hagi and Itten, still iffy about them, I like them both but not sure they have the consistency required. 

Is Aribo injured or subbed off at half time or something? He is one player I'd be gutted to lose at this stage of his Rangers career. 

The first half was 50/50 with a couple of decent chances for both teams - one where Duffy cleared a (tame) shot off the line from Ced.

Second half was 75/25 and Hagi played pretty well and his goal should have stood.  Our ball retention was excellent in the 2nd half but we were a bit toothless up front.  Missing Alfie, Roofe and Aribo.

Kelly and Bassey have done themselves real favours in this pre-season and Lundstram looks a good signing.

Clive hinted on the commentary that Aribo and Roofe are in Covid quarantine.

We've looked pretty shite this preseason so far but today was a big step up.

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The first half was 50/50 with a couple of decent chances for both teams - one where Duffy cleared a (tame) shot off the line from Ced.

Second half was 75/25 and Hagi played pretty well and his goal should have stood.  Our ball retention was excellent in the 2nd half but we were a bit toothless up front.  Missing Alfie, Roofe and Aribo.

Kelly and Bassey have done themselves real favours in this pre-season and Lundstram looks a good signing.

Clive hinted on the commentary that Aribo and Roofe are in Covid quarantine.

We've looked pretty shite this preseason so far but today was a big step up.

Aye I thought we looked quite good the second half, of course rusty but I expect us to kick on at a good level when we have the first team back. Hopefully Morelos actually makes it back! 

The foul before the goal was ridiculous, not sure how much that affected the shot. 

26 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Aye I thought we looked quite good the second half, of course rusty but I expect us to kick on at a good level when we have the first team back. Hopefully Morelos actually makes it back! 

The foul before the goal was ridiculous, not sure how much that affected the shot. 

Did Don Robertson think there were points at stake or something?  Just daft refereeing.

BTW 3 more points for the cubs at Falkirk today.  I haven't been on the LL thread yet but I bet they're raging.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Did Don Robertson think there were points at stake or something?  Just daft refereeing.

BTW 3 more points for the cubs at Falkirk today.  I haven't been on the LL thread yet but I bet they're raging.

Aye it was weird, I swear two minutes later someone floored Kent and there was no reaction from him, certainly got me worked up for when it actually matters! 

Ahah that is place is special. I've not followed the colt argument too much but there's a few people who rate the idea highly who I respect but the PnB seeth is like a gold mine for someone like me. Always a good place to visit when I feel like I've recieved too many greenies. 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Aye it was weird, I swear two minutes later someone floored Kent and there was no reaction from him, certainly got me worked up for when it actually matters! 

Ahah that is place is special. I've not followed the colt argument too much but there's a few people who rate the idea highly who I respect but the PnB seeth is like a gold mine for someone like me. Always a good place to visit when I feel like I've recieved too many greenies. 

Not a big issue for you then!

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fashion makes his tweet:

Deut 20:4 In Scotland's KJ translation - "for the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

More of this please, Fashion Jr.

My column in tomorrow's Times:

Rangers new signing bringing religion into football does him and the Club no favours.

Ange's Celtic in brave fight against EPL superstars.

Gers struggle against English minnows points towards difficult season for Steven Gerrard. 

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My column in tomorrow's Times:

Rangers new signing bringing religion into football does him and the Club no favours.

Ange's Celtic in brave fight against EPL superstars.

Gers struggle against English minnows points towards difficult season for Steven Gerrard. 

How's the corduroy in this hot weather, Spiersy?