Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Isn't [mention=40968]Raidernation[/mention]one of the Zimmer Dandies?  I'm pretty sure he's up there.
BTW I played walking football for 2 years prior to covid.  I was as shite at 60 as I was at 16.  Great sport, though.

Closer to 60 than 50 these days, aye [emoji23]

On 12/06/2021 at 15:30, Sheep62 said:

Davie who ?

Anyway, just one more member required and we've got a pretty solid five a side "walking football" team there 😉

"static" in my case...

6 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Holding midfielder.

Also, did we ever figure out who the most senior member of the board is?

@johnnydun  mentioned he was in his late 60s but maybe he was joking?

It's not me, there are a couple of guys in their 70s one of whom is @Wee Willie

10 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Holding midfielder.

Also, did we ever figure out who the most senior member of the board is?

@johnnydun  mentioned he was in his late 60s but maybe he was joking?

Nah mate, I was jesting. I'm 40.

It's just you get some wee dick telling you that you have never seen Dundee win anything. So you tell them you are in your late 60's and they pipe down.

@Eednud is older though and I think he has actually seen Dundee win things. Haha.

22 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Nah mate, I was jesting. I'm 40.

It's just you get some wee dick telling you that you have never seen Dundee win anything. So you tell them you are in your late 60's and they pipe down.

@Eednud is older though and I think he has actually seen Dundee win things. Haha.

haha, right on.

Hope he's fit for the CL qualifiers. 

Rangers superstar Borna Barisic’ s Euros could be over before they have even started after the left-back broke down with a back injury.

Barisic was a surprise absentee as Croatia went down 1-0 to England in their opening Group D match on Sunday.

Now boss Zlatko Dalic has revealed the left-back could miss the rest of Euro 2020 with the back problem.

It would be a bitter blow for the Rangers left-back who only last month spoke of his excitement heading into his first major finals.

The 28-year-old star was sent for an MRI scan this morning and Croatia’s medical team will assess his chances of playing any part in the final two group games against Czech Republic on Friday and Scotland next Tuesday

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Hope he's fit for the CL qualifiers. 

Rangers superstar Borna Barisic’ s Euros could be over before they have even started after the left-back broke down with a back injury.

Barisic was a surprise absentee as Croatia went down 1-0 to England in their opening Group D match on Sunday.

Now boss Zlatko Dalic has revealed the left-back could miss the rest of Euro 2020 with the back problem.

It would be a bitter blow for the Rangers left-back who only last month spoke of his excitement heading into his first major finals.

The 28-year-old star was sent for an MRI scan this morning and Croatia’s medical team will assess his chances of playing any part in the final two group games against Czech Republic on Friday and Scotland next Tuesday

Swift recovery, Borna.  I was looking forward to seeing him vs Patterson.

Mind you, Croatia looked rotten yesterday so maybe it isn't a bad thing.

Our fixtures up to the split. Another very difficult December into January period.

The first game against Celtic 3 days after a potential CL play off round second leg makes it a big week so early in the season!

Police Scotland’s reply to MSP James Dornan following his query into their investigation regarding the alleged sectarian language.

I’m sure he will be forthcoming with his promised apology when he updates all his worried constituents who got in touch with him about it that the video was indeed a fake.

When you add that to Dornan's Lothian buses are bigots speech,  the guy seriously has a problem and you have to wonder if he's able to help all of his constituents fairly...

Also, surely if Rangers players faced arrest for singing a Neil Diamond song then the person who edited it should be getting charged?

48 minutes ago, AJF said:

Police Scotland’s reply to MSP James Dornan following his query into their investigation regarding the alleged sectarian language.

I’m sure he will be forthcoming with his promised apology when he updates all his worried constituents who got in touch with him about it that the video was indeed a fake.

Have you been introduced to The Joke Thread?

Dornan is utterly toxic and as thick as pig shit, as seen earlier on twitter:

dornan.thumb.jpeg.d3165287cb774994cfbe29f7738390f0.jpeg

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

“Contacted by some of my constituents”. Bet he wasn’t even contacted by one. 

Fucking round you Dornan, vile little rat. Lower than the bottom button on a snakes waistcoat!

The Morelos to Porto rumours seem to be gathering a bit of traction now on Twitter. No mention of a fee as yet and as heartbreaking as it’ll be to see him go, the mad wee b*****d deserves a decent move.