Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Again this goes back to an earlier question I asked that was not answered:
How do the club identify them? How do they look at a picture of fans and know their name/seat details so they can ban them?
Do they get supporters to complete a disclosure form when purchasing tickets to declare “I was one of the idiots making an arse of myself in George Square”?
They may be able to identify some of the more high profile ones if they end up charged and their name makes the papers, but otherwise I don’t know how they’d do it.
Identifying fans in a stadium is easier as they have the use of stadium area/seat number to go off of. But identifying fans from out with the stadium would be next to impossible so it would be very difficult to follow through with that kind of promise.
There will be a retrospective police investigation into the disorder so Rangers won't have to do a thing to identify them.

35 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

They might be mine. I’m laughing so hard at fat **** getting hurt, especially the mutant that lost his hand.

Best thing I’ve heard for ages.

That's a bit fucked up tbh. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

How do the club identify them? How do they look at a picture of fans and know their name/seat details so they can ban them?

Do they get supporters to complete a disclosure form when purchasing tickets to declare “I was one of the idiots making an arse of myself in George Square”?

They may be able to identify some of the more high profile ones if they end up charged and their name makes the papers, but otherwise I don’t know how they’d do it.

Identifying fans in a stadium is easier as they have the use of stadium area/seat number to go off of. But identifying fans from out with the stadium would be next to impossible so it would be very difficult to follow through with that kind of promise.

Are you this dense?

I already stated previously anyone arrested.

You go through hoops to try and defend your club in every thread. You're part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Nah Rangers fans are unthinking zombies, a virus on the city, celebrating them being dismembered makes him a good guy.

The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their bigotry, intolerance and genuine lack of empathy must be utterly draining.

c**t probably got a hard on at this one - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-31091808

Edited by Stormzy

47 minutes ago, energyzone said:
1 hour ago, AJF said:

There will be a retrospective police investigation into the disorder so Rangers won't have to do a thing to identify them.

35 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Are you this dense?

I already stated previously anyone arrested.

You go through hoops to try and defend your club in every thread. You're part of the problem.

But what does it matter if they are arrested? Police Scotland will likely be prohibited from just sending Rangers a list of fans that have been charged or arrested.

Im only defending the club when folk expect unrealistic action to be taken, particularly when the criticism changes so frequently. We were told by everyone on here in March that if the club had sent out a tweet they could be seen to have dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s and now that’s changed all of a sudden.

The club have no authority over fan behaviour out with the stadium, I don’t think that can be argued?

I’ve been quite consistent in condemning the action of some of the fans, just because I believe the club have done nothing wrong doesn’t mean I fall into the “you’re part of the problem” cliche.

Edited by AJF

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Burj Khalifa lit up as a tribute to Dubai's role in the historic 55.  You do love to see it.

That's unbelievable patter. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Since the latest pile on is dying down, here's an Arfield pic.

E1gIk2rXsAIApm4?format=jpg&name=small

I'm loving all the shitey wee Falkirk players pictures. 

Again, since it's died down a bit I've posted this one before but the look on Jack and Wright's faces says it all, the former Aberdeen players obviously get it tighter than most for daring to play for their boyhood teams so I always feel that they've got an extra level of passion in their celebrations, look at what it means to them. 

IMG_20210515_204014.jpg

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

This 'salty tears' chat 

Oh God Reaction GIF

Random person to orc : Think I saw one of your lot attempt to shit on the head of a passed out fan yesterday, wtf is that all about?

Orc: Loooool Salty tears timmy

Even if Covid does disappear I think social distancing  should remain imperative at all times with this lot.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  The P&B Bears have had a Sunni disposition for weeks...

They usually talk a load of shi-ite...