Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Yep and we will always be in lockdown as long as cretins like you are here.

I won't spoil ra Bears' night by going on and on in here, why not step into the Coronavirus thread if you fancy carrying this on:

Just now, Daydream said:

At least it doesn’t bother you at all when the Ds remind you of your liquidation in 2012 then the newco having to start in the bottom tier.

It's been some rollercoaster ride since uncle Charlie founded us...

13 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Congrats to @G51 @Stormzy @The_Kincardine and all the other Rangers fans on the title. You've had one heck of a season.

Thank you very much, I'll be enjoying myself thoroughly this evening. Sadly the other side of Scotland so can't properly celebrate but will make do.

Bring on the Europa League 😎

Gerrard with the da moves [emoji23]

Showing my age here but I’ve no idea of what song that is.

Genuine congrats to Rangers on an amazing league campaign and all the best for the upcoming euro games. The whole of Scotland is behind you, I’m sure.

1 hour ago, steelman1991 said:

If it was him - he must have arms like Inspector Gadget to drive AND video from the passenger seat.

Whatever clown made the claim about Gerrard filming when driving that Kerryfail tweeted must’ve missed the thousands of other videos and photos of Michael Beale in the passenger seat with his phone.

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Showing my age here but I’ve no idea of what song that is.

Genuine congrats to Rangers on an amazing league campaign and all the best for the upcoming euro games. The whole of Scotland is behind you, I’m sure.

I hadn't a clue either but the lyrics seemed poignant. 

Appreciate the kind words. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You had a run in with @Stormzyearlier and now you are having a run in with @HibsFan.

You should ban yourself from Rangers threads mate - spending your Saturday falling out with people is unproductive.

Not falling out with anyone. 

Just don't understand covid deniers. 

Is that so strange?

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts on COVID mate however don’t think flagging it up to fans of Rangers and Hibs on this particular forum is the right way to raise your concerns.

Probably not to be fair.

Watching my Granny being cremated whilst 20 people in masks watched instead of the people a 96 year old deserved just clours my judgement on these people. 

Yep and anyone who's saying otherwise is at it.
Face it lads, nobody likes sticking the boot into h*ns more than me, but the restrictions for an outdoor gathering are hastily-written bollocks and we all know it.
In you're a Rangers fan in fifty years time and your grandkids are asking you how you celebrated the famous title win to end the Banter Years: "eh well I actually stayed inside and clapped my laptop because a virus that was dying on its arse was still dictating laws on public assembly".
f**k that. [emoji38]

And if this was Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen fans gathering in exactly the same numbers after they won a cup, nowhere near as many folk would be getting worked up about it right now.

50 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Gerrard is clearly going nowhere btw. Here for the push for 56 🤩

received_496048991554541.jpeg.492da28de12c4edc092327ee90221e72.jpeg

You can’t be that naive surely. Yes, if he doesn’t get an offer like Rodgers received from Leicester, he’ll definitely stay, but the second that a big club in England comes calling he’ll be off. It’s a bit like Celtic fans wondering why the majority of their players didn’t bust a gut to get the 10 in a row. It’s because most players/managers from outwith Scotland have no real emotional connection to Scottish clubs no matter what the fans of said clubs would like to believe, or what these people say to the press or their fans.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

And if this was Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen fans gathering in exactly the same numbers after they won a cup, nowhere near as many folk would be getting worked up about it right now.

I would because it was plain fucking wrong