Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

17 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This isn't some sort of permanent career choice, it's a guy doing a handful of games as a freelance commentator when there is hardly any other football on anyway.

Having said that, I'm pleased Killie aren't bothering chucking money away hiring names as pundits and commentators - I doubt that any of the clubs doing so are actually going to increase their viewership as a result.

The disappointing aspect of this is that we’ll all miss out on that Rangers moron commentator announcing goals for the opposition as if his mother had died.  No more “whit’s the goalie daein’, Clive?”.

Edit: competent commentators do add a lot to the product, but they detract from it a lot as well.  The absolute freaks on the Aberdeen commentary are like reading a Richard Littlejohn column.  You do it in spite of the damage it causes your health.

Edited by Savage Henry

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

This isn't some sort of permanent career choice, it's a guy doing a handful of games as a freelance commentator when there is hardly any other football on anyway.

Having said that, I'm pleased Killie aren't bothering chucking money away hiring names as pundits and commentators - I doubt that any of the clubs doing so are actually going to increase their viewership as a result.

Gordon Sawers commentating on Killie games will be interesting. 

30 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I see the ‘superior to any other football fabric in the world right now’ kits are pissing of a few bears, right now. Iron on patches aren’t what they used be.

Drew Brees, fashion expert. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I see the ‘superior to any other football fabric in the world right now’ kits are pissing of a few bears, right now. Iron on patches aren’t what they used be.

Mines arrived today and the badge is most definitely embroidered. Really pleased with the top to be honest.

44 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

you don’t need to be a fashion expert to read Twitter, the bears are raging at cas ore, right now.

The latest in fitba fashions brought to you by Drew Brees via Twitter. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

The latest in embroidery brought to you by Cas ore, via sports direct.

IMG_0894.jpg

You bought a Rangers shirt from sports direct, definite staunch points deduction there...