Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

No worries AJF.

The whole “minority” wording always irked me. ibrox could be full of 50k rangers fans (don’t know ibrox capacity) and 24,999 fans could be shouting from the rooftops about being up to their knees in various bodily fluids of those with opposing religious beliefs.

It’s then batted back as “ well it was the minority who were singing”. It glosses over the problem and downplays it, resulting in the issues never truly being addressed.

Could it not have dawned on those tweeting that nonsense last night, that several black and white rangers players believe in the blm movement and wish to express their support. Can’t the fans support their players wishes?

Anyone everyone ?

24 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Stevie G favourite for the Bristol City job...

Big step up for him, but gives him the chance to leave before being run out of town as the manager during Celtic's ten in a row season 😉

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Before this thread heads off into deep waters, please can we avoid generalising and branding a minority of fans as representatives of the fan base as a whole. 

Page 1039

Naw, you're alright.

Where's the fun in that?

Before this thread heads off into deep waters, please can we avoid generalising and branding a minority of fans as representatives of the fan base as a whole. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Can't have that small minority of good guys spoiling it for the rest of the horde. 😄

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Stevie G favourite for the Bristol City job...

Jim White (I know...) mentioning on TalkSport that he has received reports that Gerrard has no interest in the job.

I’d be surprised to see him go at this stage - I think he has made good progress in his time here and will want to push on further. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Is that a mask I see slipping? :)

I’ve had this mentioned twice now - is there some kind of hope that if people keep saying this it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy 😂

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Jim White (I know...) mentioning on TalkSport that he has received reports that Gerrard has no interest in the job.

I’d be surprised to see him go at this stage - I think he has made good progress in his time here and will want to push on further. 

No doubt he has made some progress but the fact is he still finished a long way off Celtic and still hasn't won anything.  Progress in Glasgow is judged on titles and trophies. Another season without either will see him gone and deemed a failure surely.  He will be aware of that. Bristol city is probably not attractive enough for him mind. 

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Slippy G is the best player sevco have got, I still think he will go back down the road with his tail between his legs.
Maybe a league cup win would be enough for him to say he was successful,if he doesn't hit the ground running this season it will implode.