Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

59 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Asked for evidence...... smart arse comment.... no evidence.

That’s the Rangers way

43 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Bennet being handed his arse early on a monday morning. Lovely way to start a new week.

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Bennett is a moron 

He just repeats the same lies and bullshit over and over again hoping someone will believe him , the only one he actually convinces seems to be himself.. 

The bandwagon didn't take long in making an appearance. 

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It’s takes some doing but Rangers are showing themselves to be less cuntish that the SPFL.

Hopefully the truth comes out.

Rangers are doing what everyone else is doing - what suits them personally.

The fact that they are on the 'right' side is nothing to do with any inherent sense of fairness.

However anyone who lets their hatred of Rangers get in the way of seeing the SPFL is the problem here needs to stop and think for a minute.

We have a third world level of governance.  The SPFL is vile, corrupt, not fit for purpose and is dragging Scottish football towards oblivion. It needs burned out with flamethrowers.

It looks like rangers and their ICT stooge were working on a plan to void the leagues but use the league places for payments. 

The threats were that if you void all payments are equal and ICT took this as threats. 

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Looks like that's Aberdeen joined the Coalition of the Righteous:  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-back-rangers-spfl-inquiry-22009453

Always liked Cormack and the A'deen fans on here are a good bunch of lads.

Noticeable that we don't state that we believe corruption or bullying has occurred, more an expression that this public mud slinging has become an utter farce and some mediation is required. 

Probably sensible, I stick by my own views that this should happen but not as a priority.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Noticeable that we don't state that we believe corruption or bullying has occurred, more an expression that this public mud slinging has become an utter farce and some mediation is required. 

Probably sensible, I stick by my own views that this should happen but not as a priority.

It's a significant move, though, and you don't have any partisan interest in doing this .  That's 3 of the 4 best-supported clubs backing the call for a review.  If we can get a couple of the middle-tier Premiership clubs to support us then the SPFL Exec will have to take notice even if we don't reach 75%.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's 3 of the 4 best-supported clubs backing the call for a review. 

I think you'll find it's two. Hibs and Celtic have said nothing.

To Bennett,
Can you please explain what it is your club is trying to achieve here? I understand Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer’s position but not Integrity FC. Even if Doncaster were to go, do you honestly believe any other decisions could be taken? The league was always going to finish as soon as lockdown was announced. There was NO other possible decision that could be taken

To Bennett,
Can you please explain what it is your club is trying to achieve here? I understand Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer’s position but not Integrity FC. Even if Doncaster were to go, do you honestly believe any other decisions could be taken? The league was always going to finish as soon as lockdown was announced. There was NO other possible decision that could be taken

Try asking him how it could be finished on the pitch.

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

To Bennett,

Are you accusing me of being a celtic fan?

Just like in 2012 they're being very quiet in public but with their placemen in place they've no need to say much.

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

People on here trying to work out what side they are on-

5101_500.jpg

It's not a case of Rangers or the SPFL.

Rangers were complicit, with the SPFL/Doncaster, in threatening and bullying clubs during a vote less than a decade ago.

Doncaster should've been punted after that. Yet again his mistake, putting a "reject" option on a ballot paper for a vote that you can only vote to accept, has caused a huge issue. Rangers, meanwhile, have zero interest in actually creating a purposeful change. If they did they wouldnt have wasted everyones time with that pathetic dossier.