Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 minutes ago, Green Day said:

They need £11m to see out the season, chairman makes a vague assurance  to AGM that "its all going to be ok" as he backs out of the room, slipping the fake adidas running shoes on as he goes.

I am waiting on one of our resident Peepul to come along with a rational explanation.............

Twitter is awash with fans wanting a statue built of him

Strange one, it's as if a massive funding black hole needs filled and someone who is subject to the cold shoulder has vacated the position. It's almost as if he had to either pony up or piss off.

Think his tenure would be looked back at with focus on the multiple legal battles caused rather than the awards won whilst he was there ( championship and petrofac cup was under him?)

Wonder if who comes in takes a step away from the limelight and allows the on field stuff be the focus of the attention thrown their direction?

11 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

An extended argument over a kit going on sale.
Greatest rivalry in the world.

Just  puzzled by our green n grey friends getting worked up over a new fitba top.

Just  puzzled by our green n grey friends getting worked up over a new fitba top.

As someone who doesn't own a Celtic top and has never bought a Celtic top I'm obviously out of touch with pricing for kits. When I saw it was £75 I was shocked but judging by the responses on here i accept that its not that big a deal.

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:
2 hours ago, bennett said:

Probably not used to seeing rangers in the black and this is causing mass confusion

Top posting.  Have a Charles.

Visit more often.  The thread is clogged by the thickerati such as daft wee Drew, the idiot Romeo and silly Gammonballs.

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Visit more often.  The thread is clogged by the thickerati such as daft wee Drew, the idiot Romeo and silly Gammonballs.

Still with the insults. 

Absolutely.  You and yours scour the internet in order to post undiluted shite at every opportunity on here.  You are let off lightly.

Absolutely.  You and yours scour the internet in order to post undiluted shite at every opportunity on here.  You are let off lightly.

Cheers.

Just for clarity, why start a rangers thread if you don’t want rangers matters discussed? Also it’s hardly scouring the internet when your club posts it across social media, I know you’re old but you’re an intelligent man so I’m guessing you know how the internet works.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I know you’re old but you’re an intelligent man so I’m guessing you know how the internet works.

I do., thanks:  When simple-minded fuckwits troll a thread with inconsequential dross then you treat them with disdain.

A meringue?

I actually bolloxed it, I had mass with a capital and it autococonuted.
Live and learn I suppose.

At the end of the day if we can't poke a little fun at everything then the games a bogey.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
I do., thanks:  When simple-minded fuckwits troll a thread with inconsequential dross then you treat them with disdain.
A meringue?

Are you a perma angry man in life or is it just on here?

Taking issue with you and the thickerati doesn't mean I'm angry.  But wait - here's hauners coming from Grangemouth

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Kincardine has absolutely no idea how the internet works.

Took you awhile to react to the shamrock-signal  being thrown.