Jump to content

Follow Following Rangers. Season 2021-22


Recommended Posts

Hagi out for the foreseeable is a kick in the stones. We definitely need a new winger signed this window now.

Arfield and Aribo back is excellent though perhaps tomorrow will be too soon for them to start?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chonky said:

I am all for banter, but having a laugh at a guy who has suffered a bad injury is a bit pathetic mate. 

I'm laughing at how his injury effects your mob rather than the boy himself.  Cheers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone who moans about Hagi not doing enough for us (on social  media and other forums)will realise just how important a player he is now.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Hagi unfortunately ruled out for the rest of the season after requiring surgery following his injury against Stirling Albion.

Sore one for the lad, hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. Never like to hear things like this especially in young players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Everyone who moans about Hagi not doing enough for us (on social  media and other forums)will realise just how important a player he is now.

 

 

Tough times for Rangers, imo. I guess you'll struggle through somehow with your squad of 31 players and another 10 out on (re-callable) loan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

Tough times for Rangers, imo. I guess you'll struggle through somehow with your squad of 31 players and another 10 out on (re-callable) loan. 

I don’t really get digs like this, anyone can have a massive squad but it just dilutes your quality. Recalling a loan player from the championship or wherever is clearly going to be a massive downgrade on a proven international.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Fabrizio Romano reporting we are set to sign Amad Diallo on loan from Man Utd:

 

That's a great signing. A step up from Summerville from Leeds who were linked with. 

We need a midfielder too though and hopefully we can get Souttar in this month as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

That's a great signing. A step up from Summerville from Leeds who were linked with. 

We need a midfielder too though and hopefully we can get Souttar in this month as well.

I don't know anything about him to be honest. Sounds like they paid a fair whack for him but he is still very young so I'm wary about expecting him to be amazing from the get go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Diallo is a brilliant bit of business in theory. In reality watching him get booted 8 feet in the air at the Tony Macaroni is what I'll be tuning in for. 

Diall0 or Dial999? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Diallo is a brilliant bit of business in theory. In reality watching him get booted 8 feet in the air at the Tony Macaroni is what I'll be tuning in for. 

This is it.

Hes quite clearly, technically, going to be one of, if not the, best players in the division. 

But hes barely played any senior football in his career and he will just get punted in this hoofball league. Success of this move will depend entirely on how he reacts to that.

Hopefully doesn't restrict Lowrys development either, especially if Diallo becomes one who can only perform at Ibrox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The_Kincardine changed the title to Follow Following Rangers. Season 2021-22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...