Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Eh, licensed premises are allowed to serve food and non-alcoholic drinks in tier 3. I was in my local last week having a breakfast with some fresh orange juice.

To a maximum of 6 people from 2 different households which is why most don’t do it, it’s hardly worth their time 

There were more than 6 persons in attendance and from more than 2 households.

I don’t make the rules here chief

Dont act like Benny and Blueco, your significantly more intelligent than that

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

To a maximum of 6 people from 2 different households.

There were more than 6 persons in attendance and from more than 2 households.

I don’t make the rules here chief

Yes, which is a different point to the original one you made that claimed licensed premises were not allowed to sell soft drinks.

Look, I'm no daft, I think we can all appreciate what's happened here. All I'm saying is that Rangers aren't daft either and will know how to play the game. Similarly to when the players got bladdered in the changing rooms and when Celtic admitted to breaching protocols, very little will come of this in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yes, which is a different point to the original one you made that claimed licensed premises were not allowed to sell soft drinks.

Look, I'm no daft, I think we can all appreciate what's happened here. All I'm saying is that Rangers aren't daft either and will know how to play the game. Similarly to when the players got bladdered in the changing rooms and when Celtic admitted to breaching protocols, very little will come of this in my opinion.

Yes that’s right and since we are talking about a large party and not just a few individuals I would have assumed I wouldn’t have to resort to pedantry and we could just agree it’s not permitted

Players getting bladdered in changing rooms I assume is ok since it’s being done as part of that bubble, Celtic covid protocol breaches from what I recall was re the bar pictures which were later clarified with the party of 10 rule that existed in Dubai at the time. Maybe there’s something else from that trip you mean however I can’t recall anything else 

Edited by Jinky67

The whole country having a temper tantrum because a team they don't like has won the league is something else.

From Scottish government ministers to your average person on the street,  the plot has been well and truly lost 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

The whole country having a temper tantrum because a team they don't like has won the league is something else.

From Scottish government ministers to your average person on the street,  the plot has been well and truly lost 

I’d have thought, as a rangers fan, you’d be aware the league was won months ago and clinched weeks ago. The events that occurred on Saturday are not being discussed because you won the league. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes that’s right and since we are talking about a large party and not just a few individuals I would have assumed I wouldn’t have to resort to pedantry and we could just agree it’s not permitted 🤷‍♂️

I've never claimed it was permitted, I've simply got the opinion that Rangers will probably have done their homework and will know how to get around any issues. Like I mentioned before, it'll be said that the licensed premises never served any alcohol, they'll state that any alcohol was brought from elsewhere and only soft drinks were provided.

The simple fact that you stated that it was fine for the players and staff to gather and drink in one indoor part of the stadium but not another indoor part of the stadium kind of makes me think this is a case of clutching at straws.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’d have thought, as a rangers fan, you’d be aware the league was won months ago and clinched weeks ago. The events that occurred on Saturday are not being discussed because you won the league. 

Can't handle another team winning the league .

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

I've never claimed it was permitted, I've simply got the opinion that Rangers will probably have done their homework and will know how to get around any issues.

Maybe they didn’t think anyone would be stupid enough to share a video of it. 

I was working for a policeman last week and he was at a retirement party on wed night held inside tulliallen. Said they were all told not to bring mobile phones to the party because they were breaking the rules.  

Edited by Drew Brees

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Should maybe tell that to this guy who is just an average person on the street as you put it

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Bit of a wild claim considering it was your own fan base that was doing the scrapping and generally being angry at anyone and anything. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Can't handle another team winning the league .

Bennett your fans couldn’t even handle winning the league.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Maybe they didn’t think anyone would be stupid enough to share a video of it. 

I was working for a policeman last week and he was at a retirement party on wed night held inside tulliallen. Said they were all told not to bring mobile phones to the party because were breaking the rules.  

Poor guy will be raging now you've outed them on the internet.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:
9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Poor guy will be raging now you've outed them on the internet.

😀 Sadly I have no proof, and am concentrating all my time and energy on rangers and their ‘fans’. 

Edited by Drew Brees

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

I've never claimed it was permitted, I've simply got the opinion that Rangers will probably have done their homework and will know how to get around any issues. Like I mentioned before, it'll be said that the licensed premises never served any alcohol, they'll state that any alcohol was brought from elsewhere and only soft drinks were provided.

The simple fact that you stated that it was fine for the players and staff to gather and drink in one indoor part of the stadium but not another indoor part of the stadium kind of makes me think this is a case of clutching at straws.

Which maybe gets you around any licensing issues.

what it may not get you around is then allowing the bubble to broken to allow the players to party indoors with non-essential staff which makes it then not much different from the players who got banned for playing Monopoly .... monopoly ffs 

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Should maybe tell that to this guy who is just an average person on the street as you put it

Davie the celtic fan with a tale from radio Clyde, that's beyond desperation.....