Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

The two incidents are obviously not really comparable, but the willingness of Rangers fans to fluctuate between viewing corollary evidence as either definitive or irrelevant based on who is being investigated is very noteworthy.

"Corollary evidence"? 

And while this is going to be another dumpster fire, Kamara gave witness testimony about what was said. The decision was not based on video evidence alone. 

In the second case no one at the event has claimed the singing was the words claimed, this stems for morons on the internet and their imaginations running wild. Rangers statement would or at least should have come after a brief talk to staff who had been present. 

About a week from now Police Scotland will release a statement to the effect that there is no crime to investigate. 

2 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Hiding the fact you know your club is infected with rampant bigotry, and its why you support it.

Wait do you actually think the players were singing "ftp"? 

Wild. 

8 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

"Corollary evidence"? 

And while this is going to be another dumpster fire, Kamara gave witness testimony about what was said. The decision was not based on video evidence alone. 

In the second case no one at the event has claimed the singing was the words claimed, this stems for morons on the internet and their imaginations running wild. Rangers statement would or at least should have come after a brief talk to staff who had been present. 

About a week from now Police Scotland will release a statement to the effect that there is no crime to investigate. 

I agree re Police Scotland, that is what will happen and its probably what should happen. 

Even without any video evidence, its more likely than not someone in that room sang FTP. Add to that the videos, and the audio of those videos, and it becomes all too much of a coincidence. To me the assorted videos clearly show not everyone is singing the same thing, as set out at length above.

I'm not saying the outcome should be anything to do with the police. What it should be is yet more people realising that Rangers are a cancerous shitstain on Scottish life. Instead, what is happening is some Rangers fans, including the board, coming out with total nonsense to try and deflect from that.

Edited by FrankChickens1

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Can someone  please respond to Romeo again please 

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

And your very welcome 

x

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Shame it didn’t remind you where a full stop goes 

🤣

5 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Even without any video evidence, its more likely than not someone in that room sang FTP. 

Burden of proof (also known as onus probandi in Latin) is the obligation on somebody presenting a new idea (a claim) to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to prove the evidence presented is not adequate. Burdens of proof are key to having logically valid statements: if claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Really let the mask slip and showed your inner bigot the last few days chief.

What do you mean? I'm not a bigot. 

It would have undeniably been patter worthy if the players had actually sung "ftp". Think about it you guys that get so animated by "bigotry" within the support would have had a field day. People say far worse about other people all the time on here anyway so forgive me if I don't get enraged with someone slagging off the Pope... 

8 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Aye and? Did you not see the all the bit about not involving the police? 

It's quite right there are standards of evidence before legal sanction. 

It's also self evident that the standards required to make an informed judgement on a group of people, and treat them with the absolute contempt they deserve, is far lower. Anyone arguing otherwise is deluding themselves. 

As to Kudela and witness evidence, are you saying you thought Kudela was innocent owing to lack of evidence, in terms of being tret with contempt, until Kamara's witness evidence? 

Edited by FrankChickens1

11 minutes ago, yoda said:

Have Rangers banned any fans in the recent past for sectarianism? 

I'm genuinely curious. 

You can find examples in the first page of a google search, how genuinely curious are you?

Complete and utter ‘yer da’ post coming up..

Why the fcuk are people filming the players celebrating, if your lucky enough to be invited to the party join in and have a bit of fun.

Really boils my piss when you see folks first reaction nowadays is to whip their phone out. Live in the moment and enjoy it.

14 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Why the fcuk are people filming the players celebrating, if your lucky enough to be invited to the party join in and have a bit of fun.

Worst part about it all was the players doing it after the game. 

16 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Complete and utter ‘yer da’ post coming up..

Really boils my piss when you see folks first reaction nowadays is to whip their phone out. Live in the moment and enjoy it.

Aye, especially when they were lifting the trophy in the stadium. f**k sake, there's cameras everywhere, enjoy the moment and you can reminisce later.