Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
5 minutes ago, bennett said:
You posted something from the office, maybe try again?

Theres a link in the same post. At least on my phone there is

You said it was on YouTube,  I'll take your word for it. If its fan made its bound to be a disaster. 

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

You wouldn’t want us to know you’d watched the clip, then you’d have to condemn some of your own for casual racism.

Why did you delete your post from last night which agreed with me and replace it with this?

Why did you delete your post from last night which agreed with me and replace it with this?

How could I agree when you claimed you didn’t watch the clip? Watch it then give an opinion and I’ll let you know if I agree or not.

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How could I agree when you claimed you didn’t watch the clip? Watch it then give an opinion and I’ll let you know if I agree or not.

Why did you delete the post?

Guest Moomintroll

Actually,@bennett continually criticises his own teams supporters for singing offensive songs & behaving in inappropriate ways. Your mob should wake up and be more like bennett, we are all bored with your terrorist organisation supporting shtick. For the avoidance of any doubt, I despise the Fascist scum from Rome that your mob will be playing soon even more but two wrongs do not make a right.