Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I read earlier a thread made by one decent poster on Rangersmedia and the vast majority are falling over themselves to get the thread moved, deflect from the story and blame everyone but the club, even going as far as to blame the abused kids for doing nothing... It seems their honest crusade against all abuse has fallen flat now that they are in the spotlight. Utter, utter vermin.

It has also been said on there that those at Ibrox have known about this development since Monday, so one wonders what kind of statement is being prepared. I believe they have previous for trying to wriggle off the hook with regards to this case.

If this is found to be true then the victim(s) deserves a full apology and sizeable compensation and hopefully that would also set a precedent for every one of the other victims that have fallen prey to these evil  scumbags all across the board.

1 minute ago, IggyStooge said:

If this is found to be true then the victim(s) deserves a full apology and sizeable compensation and hopefully that would also set a precedent for every one of the other victims that have fallen prey to these evil  scumbags all across the board.

Problem is that it's not been confirmed as true or not yet. There have been conflicting reports on this. Neely was immediately sacked but that matters not a jot if he wasn't reported to the police. I agree the victim deserves compensation and apology if this is true.

5 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Not really. What's shameful is trying to point score about this issue. 

I hope you're not referring to me here. Especially given Rangers fans' general scumbaggery where this issue is concerned.

Can I ask where I am point-scoring on the issue? And on whose behalf am I supposedly scoring points?

In fact, don't bother... You've shown your true colours with your original reply.

Edited by IggyStooge

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Holy shit...... fucking irony overload !!

Point out where I've ever done that... I've never even mentioned the issue before.

6 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

I hope you're not referring to me here.

Can I ask where I am point-scoring on the issue? And on whose behalf am I supposedly scoring points?

In fact, don't bother... You've shown your true colours with your original reply.

I wasn't referring to you. I think your post was reasonable on the whole. My point was in reference to TheChief and Romeo who were. I don't even know if you're a Celtic fan.

Edited by TavTastic