Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

If you lot could die again that be magic.

If you lot could die again without shoehorning yourselves in the professional leagues in your new incarnation that be even better.

If you lot could die again without shoehorning yourselves in the professional leagues in your new incarnation and pretending you are the same team would be amazing.

If you lot could realise that Michael Johnston abstaining doesn't make us pals. All Killie fans fucking hate you and the sooner you die for real the better.

TL/DR version. Killie fucking hate sevco and hope you die again and permanently you bigoted c***s

Edited by Cille Mhernaig

Something tells me that come next May this thread will be by far and away the most popular one on this forum and a hotbed of mock outrage and anger. :lol:

Could be a candidate for P&B gold, although I'm not sure about the "mock outrage" bit.

You are NOT talking to 'Killie boys'.

No matter what you may think, we cant stand either you lot or your equally bigoted brothers .

Michael Johnson might love you but he is not Killie!

Talk to them most days, cannae avoid them.

Shooosh you, trying to spread rumours about me and Michael ffs, you should be ashamed of yourself.

If you lot could die again that be magic.

If you lot could die again without shoehorning yourselves in the professional leagues in your new incarnation that be even better.

If you lot could die again without shoehorning yourselves in the professional leagues in your new incarnation and pretending you are the same team would be amazing.

If you lot could realise that Michael Johnston abstaining doesn't make us pals. All Killie fans fucking hate you and the sooner you die for real the better.

TL/DR version. Killie fucking hate sevco and hope you die again and permanently you bigoted c***s

So, you don't like Sevco then?

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead. Will we manage to sort out our defence? How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Sorry, have we met?

Most of the killie boys I talk to don't have any problems with Rangers, quite the opposite infact.

Just for clarification: I thought it was funny as f**k when Rangers died and would laugh just as heartily if Sevco went the same way. Everyone I go to games with feels the same.

As you were.

Warburton will stay on as rangers manager reports the sunday papers

This is despite him disagreeing with letting Durrant go

"

IAN DURRANT is to leave his job as Rangers U20 boss as part of a coaching reshuffle by Mark Warburton.

The Ibrox manager is believed to want his own man in charge of the youth squad, with Rangers struggling in the U20 league last season.

Rangers' U20s will take part in next season's Challenge Cup, but it will be a new man in charge for next season."

You can't be that fucking stupid.

It was late. I wasn't thinking and had seen a picture of Rangers fans in Marseille, enjoying a pint and behaving, on facebook. That's why I asked.

You're a stalker crackpot who needs to seek help.

Who have I stalked? And what are your professional qualifications that you have based this diagnosis on?

Or is this the best personal insult you could come up with?