Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

See Lyon have decided they don’t want any bigotry in their stadium this week.

In all seriousness I feel terrible for the decent fans who have booked travel for this. What will now probably happen is a few people will still go and try to get home end tickets which could be a bit dodgy (no idea if Covid restrictions make it impossible to buy home tickets).

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

In all seriousness I feel terrible for the decent fans who have booked travel for this. What will now probably happen is a few people will still go and try to get home end tickets which could be a bit dodgy (no idea if Covid restrictions make it impossible to buy home tickets).

Boozed up fans with and without tickets not allowed near the stadium!! What could possibly go wrong?  

I’ve held off from saying this all summer/autumn, mostly because I assumed Terry Munro was some sort of dead Irish troubles type fella like the guy Sands and I only worked it out a few months ago, but the Terry Munro patter is absolutely cringe worthy. Our fans do it as well with the whole Colin Neverwill thing with Ayr United. Absolutely cringe worthy and embarrassing for anyone going about saying this.

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve held off from saying this all summer/autumn, mostly because I assumed Terry Munro was some sort of dead Irish troubles type fella like the guy Sands and I only worked it out a few months ago, but the Terry Munro patter is absolutely cringe worthy. Our fans do it as well with the whole Colin Neverwill thing with Ayr United. Absolutely cringe worthy and embarrassing for anyone going about saying this.

Aye it’s toe curling stuff 

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

No getting blootered in Benidorm and getting Terry Munro tattooed on to your chest is embarrassing 

9 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

No getting blootered in Benidorm and getting Terry Munro tattooed on to your chest is embarrassing 

No, getting blootered by the liquidator and getting 'died a self-inflicted death' tattooed on your corpse is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

They were letting people buy home end tickets a couple of weeks ago. No idea if they (OL Lyon) will be told by the police to not allow it now. 

I had it booked but decided to cancel it last week as it seemed like Macron was going to implement greater travel controls like the Swiss did.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Were Killie fans planning on visiting Lyon too?

28 minutes ago, Squonk said:

No, getting blootered by the liquidator and getting 'died a self-inflicted death' tattooed on your corpse is embarrassing.

Hahaha.

Self awareness not your strong point ? 

That secco Nonsense isn’t true. Just telling a lie over and over doesn’t make it true and it never will. 

55 titles and still going strong 

The fans could enter in disguise...

airmen.jpg

"Allo' allo' nous sommes les gars de Guillaume."

12 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Just telling a lie over and over doesn’t make it true and it never will. 

Correct - which is why repeating 55 titles in 150 years over and over means diddly squat.

We all know that the football authorities drafted the secretive 5 way agreement to facilitate the pretence that Charles Green's new club was the old defunct one. They had to convince the staunch support to follow follow Green's club but that wasn't going to happen if that club was brand new with no titles so they drafted a legal contract agreeing to treat them as if they were the old dead club, ie pretend/kid on/dupe/delude/scam/sham.

It beggars belief that the most deluded fans in the world seriously expect the rest of the world to be as gullible as they are. 

Edited by Squonk

I don’t know if you know the full story of it if you have only just picked up on it 

a Celtic fan on holiday a few years back went in and asked for ten in a row but the translation was lost and in the process instead got terry Munro Tatooed 

8B5D06D7-3FAB-43CB-B105-671F4205EF74.jpeg

4 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t know if you know the full story of it if you have only just picked up on it 

a Celtic fan on holiday a few years back went in and asked for ten in a row but the translation was lost and in the process instead got terry Munro Tatooed 

8B5D06D7-3FAB-43CB-B105-671F4205EF74.jpeg

Ha ha fucking hell no I didn’t know that.

The Lyon match is a complete fiasco. Rangers have now been informed that away fans are now allowed to go, less than 24 hours after it was first announced they couldn't go. Plenty will have already cancelled flights and accommodation - Rangers themselves say their corporate flight was cancelled and is unable to be rearranged. Shambles.