Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

16 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

What is it about the guy that hands out the bibs at training that utterly boils the Celtic supports piss?  I genuinely couldn't tell you a single person in their back room team. 

Not just Celtic fans,the bigoted goblin boils my piss as well.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

What is it about the guy that hands out the bibs at training that utterly boils the Celtic supports piss?  I genuinely couldn't tell you a single person in their back room team. 

I asked the same question before and was met with “reportedly he done this” or “allegedly he done that”. Something about being a bus driver.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I asked the same question before and was met with “reportedly he done this” or “allegedly he done that”. Something about being a bus driver.

🧐

On 04/08/2021 at 23:09, AJF said:

I’ve seen this a few times about Jimmy Bell, mainly from Celtic fans.

Firstly, their interest in our kitman is strange to the extreme. They have a few bigoted ditties about him they occasionally sing which I find odd. But I also see this belief that he is sectarian himself, which I’m not sure where it’s came from? Perhaps I could be enlightened.

On 04/08/2021 at 23:35, Jinky67 said:

There are a few stories about Jimmy that give credence to the claim the first one about him being the driver and conductor of the sash bash Rangers bus during Jock Wallace’s tenure

Secondly the documented persecution/treatment of Mo Johnston which was detailed by Terry Butcher about how he wouldn’t acknowledge him, provide him with any kit making him go fetch it all himself until the day he scored against Celtic, last minute winner at Ibrox if memory serves……..fucker…..Johnston that is not Jimmy.

And the most obvious and telling story about him removing all the green Jelly Babies from the packets 😡

On 04/08/2021 at 23:52, AJF said:

Consider me enlightened. Considering these claims relate to a period before I was born, please accept my apologies for not being aware of them.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I watched him snub Jinky’s applause with my own two rather striking green eyes.

1 minute ago, Blowjo said:

You and the sort you hang about with,are bigots.

You come on this platform and spew Utter bigotry and you never get challenged because you are a out and out bigot.

Bigots mostly do not realise they are being bigots but that’s what they are.

Have a good night and peace out.lol.

4A87BEDB-0EC6-4318-B965-F85E8F8352B6.gif