Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

I hate most Weedgies (old firm fans and new rangers2012) due to them infesting our wee nation with their twisted bigoted thoughts on life and religion and sport.

Yep that's weird, calling shit out as you see it. I'd say it's weird lapping up the crap because your scared to offend. 

I'd say it's weird letting a sporting club have their games refereed by their fan boy refs.

Enjoy the dog n duck league if you don't call it out.

I'd say it's really weird when you look at most of you guys post counts. 

Statistically, 99% of people that say stuff like “I call it as I see it” are complete wallopers.

23 minutes ago, AJF said:

Statistically, 99% of people that say stuff like “I call it as I see it” are complete wallopers.

55 is a number being used to convince a gullible mass of right-wing hate filled cretins that their old team still exists.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

29 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

55 is a number being used to convince a gullible mass of right-wing hate filled cretins that their old team still exists.

The founding member of the gudge fan club. Good for you.

Haha truth stings a wee bit. I'd say both club's you've supported fans are the wallopers, not the good folk that call them out. 😉 

Remember Manchester, Hampden a few times, you've rioted in Birmingham, Aberdeen and Barcelona that I can mind off the top of my head. Some say wallopers, I'd say dregs of society. 

Anymore late night cowardly attacks, feel free, here all night. 😁

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Never forget , Sevco 5088 ,  Sevco Scotland , The Rangers , THe lost Debentures , that game  v Brechin City  with the hedge etc ... The 5 way agreement between the SFL , SPL , SFA , OLDco , NEWCO ... Memories... 

2 hours ago, gastropod said:

Never forget , Sevco 5088 ,  Sevco Scotland , The Rangers , THe lost Debentures , that game  v Brechin City  with the hedge etc ... The 5 way agreement between the SFL , SPL , SFA , OLDco , NEWCO ... Memories... 

How many alias accounts are you going to unveil this weekend min, you are nearly making me root for the Sevconians and that makes a person feel unclean.

15 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

If Celtic don’t allocate Rangers fans any tickets for the next derby it would be a quality act of shithousery to fill said stand with the many available and disregarded cutouts of Gerrard. 

I’m happy with that as long as we return the favour at Ibrox by filling the corner in with this 

11CDE1B2-90AA-450B-A9F7-350DA6E7831C.jpeg

Edited by Forever_blueco

36 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I’m happy with that as long as we return the favour at Ibrox by filling the corner in with this 

11CDE1B2-90AA-450B-A9F7-350DA6E7831C.jpeg

They seemed to be fascinated by the number 10 for some reason...

RUxNODc0MTAxMDM=.jpg?width=640&enable=up

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Whoever the new manager is he has to realise Patterson can't sit on the bench for the rest of the season.

Either play him or loan him out in January till the end of the season. 

Gerrard will go for Trav won't he?

I can't see him going for any of our players,  Tavs goals and assists for a right back are outstanding but I don't think he'd be the right choice for a team aiming for the top end of the EPL. 

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

I can't see him going for any of our players,  Tavs goals and assists for a right back are outstanding but I don't think he'd be the right choice for a team aiming for the top end of the EPL. 

I think he will maybe take Kamara and Aribo. Ironincally, maybe Patterson. Gerrard going to a middling EPL team and leaving "Tav" well alone should finally put to bed the nonsense claims over the years that he could cut it in the EPL.