Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Not weird I just hate Weedgies and their clubs so I call out their bullshit. You can live in fear to speak your mind if you want or lap up their clubs and fans lies.  That's your choice to live under your wee bigoted rock.

Do you need help with your life like your club does to survive and be successful?

Ask your mates what you should think...

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Hating an entire group of people based on where they are born is not normal behaviour 

It’s very weird 

Also weird that he created the account years ago and has only now decided to start telling us how much he hates them.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

If Celtic don’t allocate Rangers fans any tickets for the next derby it would be a quality act of shithousery to fill said stand with the many available and disregarded cutouts of Gerrard. 

Will Rangers accept no tickets or put in a complaint to the SFA or spfl and get an allocation...

I hate most Weedgies (old firm fans and new rangers2012) due to them infesting our wee nation with their twisted bigoted thoughts on life and religion and sport.

Yep that's weird, calling shit out as you see it. I'd say it's weird lapping up the crap because your scared to offend. 

I'd say it's weird letting a sporting club have their games refereed by their fan boy refs.

Enjoy the dog n duck league if you don't call it out.

I'd say it's really weird when you look at most of you guys post counts. 

18 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

I hate most Weedgies (old firm fans and new rangers2012) due to them infesting our wee nation with their twisted bigoted thoughts on life and religion and sport.

Yep that's weird, calling shit out as you see it. I'd say it's weird lapping up the crap because your scared to offend. 

I'd say it's weird letting a sporting club have their games refereed by their fan boy refs.

I just came online to have a good guffaw over this awful week for Rangers' fans: posting a massive financial loss, losing Gerrard AND seeing Scotland qualify for the World Cup Playoffs.

But then I saw the comment above, and it's as if Gudge has throatpunched all the good vibes.

30 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It is.

But a Celtic supporter attempting to preach on morality feels a bit weird as well to be fair.

As is being so narrow minded to believe that by supporting a particular football team it somehow means you have no moral compass.

Edited by Jinky67

The problem is 90% of OF fans aren't "Weedgies".