Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

50,000 bears raise £4837

equal to 10% of the crowd putting in £1 each, it was £20,000 two years ago. Something fishy going on.  

This is even worse than the coffeegate scandal,  someone should inform the charity commission....

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/charity-commission

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

50,000 bears raise £4837

equal to 10% of the crowd putting in £1 each, it was £20,000 two years ago. Something fishy going on.  

I see… Do you realise the tweet you are quoting is from 2017?

Away fans back in now. 

Scottish football returning to normal with the scrapping of mandatory matchday red zones by the Joint Response Group. Clubs will now be permitted to relax rules on away fans, hospitality areas, training grounds and travel based on their own risk assessments

Away fans back in now. 

Scottish football returning to normal with the scrapping of mandatory matchday red zones by the Joint Response Group. Clubs will now be permitted to relax rules on away fans, hospitality areas, training grounds and travel based on their own risk assessments
Haha as soon as SPFL are confronted about Rangers being c***s with no away fans they scrap the mandatory red zones, couldn't make it up.

12 hours ago, Empty It said:
13 hours ago, bennett said:
Away fans back in now. 

Haha as soon as SPFL are confronted about Rangers being c***s with no away fans they scrap the mandatory red zones, couldn't make it up.

Certainly been handled in a very odd way. It's as if they were never too sure about their own rules in the first place and have taken the first opportunity to scrap it.

The fact we still have players changing and showering in different buildings and entering the field of play from random stands is also typical of the nonsense governance we have here.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Going out on a limb here but I reckon Fashion Jr is the best Zambian international we've had on our  books:

Scoring a good goal and also blazing an easier chance over the bar from 12 yards I think will be a rather good predictor for his Rangers career. I can see him being a very frustrating player.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Scoring a good goal and also blazing an easier chance over the bar from 12 yards I think will be a rather good predictor for his Rangers career. I can see him being a very frustrating player.

I was wondering who'd pick that up.  Nap that it would be you!