Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

After further engagement with the Scottish government, we can confirm that although we are being encouraged to use this game as a “test event”, no supporter will be refused entry. We apologise for the inconvenience regarding this confusion which has been beyond our control.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Serious question..... Regarding Gerrards calls for tougher punishments for fan conduct, are Rangers changing their position on strict liability?

Am I just assuming/misremembering Rangers were previously against it or did the club take a position against it?

What are the fans thoughts?

Only when they get beat and need to deflect attention 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

CZECH foreign minister Jakub Kulhanek says he will summon the British Ambassador next week to resolve the Sparta Prague vs Rangers fallout.

Kulhanek announced on Twitter that the ‘disgusting insults of Czech children’ is damaging the relationship between Britain and his country.

Rangers' Kamara was booed for his every touch in Prague

And he will summon Nick Archer on Monday to resolve the matter.

In a tweet to his 11,000 followers, he said: “Enough!

“Intentionally spread [sic] disgusting insults of Czech children in the media and on the Internet do not belong in football and not in good relations between the two countries at all.

“I will summon the British ambassador on Monday and resolve the matter with him.

Marvin Bartley triggering the Czech foreign minister and sparking off a diplomatic incident. What a time to be alive!

9 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I see your manager is quite rightly angry at the treatment handed out by a group of bairns to Glen Kamara last night. The growing trend of racism/facism in eastern Europe is getting worryingly worse.

Pity he never had the balls to come out and castigate his own so called fans for the disgraceful treatment of Leigh Griffiths for almost the whole 90 minutes at Dens last week. Or maybe that didn't matter cause 'Boydy' said it was ok.

Griffiths is a w**k 

get over if 

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Griffiths is a w**k 

get over if 

I think Griffiths has every right to be angry at the treatment handed out to him, calling him a paedo is bang out of order, a Paedo is someone who is sexually attracted to pre pubescent children. The girl Griffiths was grooming and asking for nudes was 15, well above paedo age limit. 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I think Griffiths has every right to be angry at the treatment handed out to him, calling him a paedo is bang out of order, a Paedo is someone who is sexually attracted to pre pubescent children. The girl Griffiths was grooming and asking for nudes was 15, well above paedo age limit. 

Strange hill to die on but ok.

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

I just hope he's not subjected to any sickening sustained booing

Weird tack you’ve taken with ‘they’re playing the race card’ and ‘wasn’t even racist’.

Can’t wait ‘til you get to ‘well the banana’s were a gift so he’d avoid cramp’ and ‘their ponchos were just white under the floodlights’

18 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Weird tack you’ve taken with ‘they’re playing the race card’ and ‘wasn’t even racist’.

Can’t wait ‘til you get to ‘well the banana’s were a gift so he’d avoid cramp’ and ‘their ponchos were just white under the floodlights’

Sustained booing is tame compared to institutionalised racism churned out for 100 years 

As you knew already 

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Awful.

What with the happenings over in Prague and the ongoing problems with sectarianism at Ibrox.  Perhaps this is time for them to turn a new leaf.  Especially tomorrow with the game against Hibs.  A team with its roots in the Catholic faith.  Rangers fans probably don’t actually know many Catholics.  Why not try and change that.  Start tomorrow with a singalong with a message and lyrics on your screens.

Know more Catholics!
Know more Catholics!

Know more.
Know more.

Bet it will catch on.

B3178BF0-C629-4461-B09C-7F8113E8A030.gif