Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

I wouldn’t point anything out if i were you after your black facing faux pas.

So if you are in the mood for apologies maybe start there? That would at least carry some meaning

If you don't want your hypocrisy pointed out, don't be a hypocrite. 

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Another one for the Parkhead banned list, how many is that now?

E_jXCO-XoAAAXJX?format=jpg&name=small

I'm sure that you've previously condemned every single ban from celtic, after all you're definitely not a hypocrite...

“The outspoken pundit is still working for the satellite giants in covering the game on their Gillete Soccer Special that provides regular updates from all the games on in the UK tonight.

Sky do not use Boyd for every single game and Record Sport understands his absence from the main match programme cannot be attributed to a section of Celtic fans’ demands”.

Not doing great with this benny, that’s 5 different links and none have anything to do with the with Celtic being unable to guarantee the safety of ex players. 

Couple of worrying moments again today from David after his poor midweek performance is a bit of a concern.

He is usually Mr Reliable but against Lyon he gifted them possession countless times and then today, he plays two horrendous, bouncing back passes to McGregor and chose the wrong option when we broke 3 v 2 in the second half.

I know due to his age he won’t be able to perform at this level forever, I just hope it’s a blip rather than the beginning of his decline.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

It is. I think it would’ve been excellent if we had been able to arrange for Walter Smith to raise the flag given his recent health concerns, but it wasn’t to be.

I agree. He was one of the first to recognize the new club so it would be fitting if he was involved after the first title.