Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

If I'm remembering correctly UEFA had at that time cleared the billy boys as being cultural heritage and Spiers wasn't chuffed,  it might have been Chris Graham who was on.

CDBE20B7-6A76-4012-9579-E4FE6A73644A.jpeg

Edit: Not exactly 

Edited by Clown Job

Edgar was on Sportsound a good few times, he's since said that Spiers, Chick Young and Tom English were essentially told by David Murray to do a job on him and make him look a complete numpty to discredit his criticisms of the Rangers board at the time. That Twitter account does at times seem to be fairly level headed but as others have said there's a lot of not so subtle nods and winks to *that* element. His appearance on GB news under the guise of 'promoting Rangers publicly' was some laugh.  

18 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Edgar was on Sportsound a good few times, he's since said that Spiers, Chick Young and Tom English were essentially told by David Murray to do a job on him and make him look a complete numpty to discredit his criticisms of the Rangers board at the time. That Twitter account does at times seem to be fairly level headed but as others have said there's a lot of not so subtle nods and winks to *that* element. His appearance on GB news under the guise of 'promoting Rangers publicly' was some laugh.  

what does Chic Young doing a job on anyone look like? Particularly a fellow Rangers man? 

37 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Edgar was on Sportsound a good few times, he's since said that Spiers, Chick Young and Tom English were essentially told by David Murray to do a job on him and make him look a complete numpty to discredit his criticisms of the Rangers board at the time.

When we see pish like this posted I think it's time to draw a line under this week's brouhaha and move on - until the next time we beat you.

Who'd have thought a simple headed goal from Big Fil would have sent Sellick fans, their diddy pals, Polis Alba and the SNP into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy?

Here's a reminder...

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

When we see pish like this posted I think it's time to draw a line under this week's brouhaha and move on - until the next time we beat you.

Who'd have thought a simple headed goal from Big Fil would have sent Sellick fans, their diddy pals, Polis Alba and the SNP into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy?

Here's a reminder...

Eh? i'm just repeating what David Edgar said himself a few years ago. I've paid very little attention to the current shit storm and generally tune out of the endless brain rot that is the ''we're the goodies yous are the baddies watp/HH' shite, i was just clarifying that Edgar had been on Sportsound, as folk on here were wondering. 

Edited by Fratelli

26 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Forgive my ignorance but who is Paul sweeney in all this and why does he keep making the same pish joke about Anne Franks drum kit 

964DC454-F720-4AE9-8A55-13EE7C3FC031.jpeg

A39134AC-BCE8-401A-BA60-8FACF75F6E96.jpeg

He’s a Labour MSP. I don’t know why he made that joke, but I assume he’s called for an investigation into the Heart and Hand stuff, so they’re pointing out hypocrisy as if that makes him wrong. 

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

He’s a Labour MSP. I don’t know why he made that joke, but I assume he’s called for an investigation into the Heart and Hand stuff, so they’re pointing out hypocrisy as if that makes him wrong. 

That's magnificent. I honestly wonder whether OF fans have to have an operation to completely remove the ability to make a relevant equivalence. 

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

A Labour MSP. Thats why he would have been a total irrelevance to my  existence until today then 

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Draw a line under racism, nothing to see hear, after all it was only brought up cause rangers won. Police Scotland, Scot Govt, The Daily Record, Celtic fans, in fact it’s fans of all clubs apparently, are all raging cause ‘big Fil’ scored a goal. 

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Don't throw stones in a glass house seems to be what they're saying, some people taking the moral high ground when they really shouldn't. 

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Draw a line under racism, nothing to see hear, after all it was only brought up cause rangers won. Police Scotland, Scot Govt, The Daily Record, Celtic fans, in fact it’s fans of all clubs apparently, are all raging cause ‘big Fil’ scored a goal. 

Racism, sectarianism it's just a brouhaha so yeah just move on.

Seen some wild takes from old Kincardine however this one makes him look more like Alf Garnett

39 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

That's how it works. 

Whatabouttery until it goes away.

Grown men on here refusing to condemn anything and just coming away with "we dominate you" to Celtic fans.

Pathetic, backwards thinking from the Queens club and its idiotic followers. Why anyone would associate themselves with such an organisation is beyond me. 

Burn the place to the ground.  

What they should be showing is humility and contrition

What they are doing is going on the attack, full on whataboutism which means pretty much everything they say from this point on should be treated with the contempt it deserves, it's embarrassing. 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It's not even hypocrisy. Bad taste humour isn't equivalent to actual hate speech - but since the Rangers fans have no instances of him using terms like 'Orange b*****ds' or '****' or singing rebel songs in a Gallowgate pub, they have to use this weak pish as their whataboutery ammunition.

The main purpose it serves is so they can continue using anti-catholic slurs and singing anti-catholic anthems with a clear conscience - because their critics are supposedly doing it too, even when they aren't.