Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

This posts begs the question . 

How often has your carpet been shat on ?

By Rangers fans? Metaphorically, quite a lot... ;)

It should be said, despite being a carpet and not a rug, it's important that people know "it really ties the room together"

I'm not going to lie, I have regularly castigated the OF for their lack of addressing anti-social behaviour (whichever flavour you wish to mention), and I have been entirely right to do so as the clubs themselves tended to deny the apply whataboutery.
It has to be said, it's a pleasant surprise to see Rangers acting so quickly and publicly.
They shouldn't be applauded for this action, because they are simply doing the right thing, in the same way you don't applaud someone for not shitting on your carpet, but it's definitely better than before.
Aye but you'd definitely give someone a wee nod of approval if they had a vast history of shitting on carpets and they've managed to finally correct themselves tbf.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Aye but you'd definitely give someone a wee nod of approval if they had a vast history of shitting on carpets and they've managed to finally correct themselves tbf.

I have a comedic vision of someone looking over to their mate, who is slowly pulling down their trousers and squatting, eyes meet, they remain looking at each other as their mate reverses their actions and equally slowly pulls them back up. As he finishes there is a nod of agreement that was the correct decision to make.

I have a comedic vision of someone looking over to their mate, who is slowly pulling down their trousers and squatting, eyes meet, they remain looking at each other as their mate reverses their actions and equally slowly pulls them back up. As he finishes there is a nod of agreement that was the correct decision to make.
A bit off topic but I knew a guy that had a habit of shitting himself whenever he drank cider during the house party days, he started bringing a spare pair of trousers and pants with him to parties instead of drinking something else, abhorrent behaviour.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

9A4CBAEA-5EF1-43B5-9C51-3C7EACEDEA32.jpeg

Not all heroes wear capes but this hero does.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The OF will never remove that element of their support. Never, its too widespread.

Ali McCann linked with Celtic and Rangers on deadline day. You Google his name now and these are the "related searches" that other folk have been putting in...

Screenshot_20210903-083114_Chrome.thumb.jpg.644cb7a7d53a58f9896a8d4c42e64776.jpg

How many folk do you think k had to search for the last one for it to get on that list?

Perth man discovers google search.

Guest TheJTS98

Is Edgar the lad who made an absolute fool of himself years ago on Sportsound in a discussion with Spiers where he bent over backwards to defend the singing of The Billy Boys?

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
8 minutes ago, Ric said:
:whistle

No being stuck with that one, how dare you suggest I drink cider.

Oh, now, I love a bit of cider. Not your shitty Strongbow or Magners, that's just overly sugary water. Scrumpy though, a very fine beverage. Especially if you can find the traditional stuff in barrels with ham bits in it. I've drank it when I lived in the West Country.

If there are only shitty lagers on draft, like Tennents, and shitty ciders, like Strongbow, I am certainly not adversed to a cheeky pint of snakebite. I actually got asked to leave a bar on Sauchiehall Street for ordering it! Seriously! And if I am wanting to show how deep and emotionally charged I am, then I'd add a drop of blackcurrant cordial to it!

Edited by Ric

Is Edgar the lad who made an absolute fool of himself years ago on Sportsound in a discussion with Spiers where he bent over backwards to defend the singing of The Billy Boys?

Probably. Saw this yesterday, and haven't seem any evidence that he's changed his tune in the intervening period.

12 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

If I'm remembering correctly UEFA had at that time cleared the billy boys as being cultural heritage and Spiers wasn't chuffed,  it might have been Chris Graham who was on.

17 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Was that not Chris Graham, another guy Rangers appointed to some role due to being staunch, who then immediately had to be sacked as he couldn't go a few weeks on without posting racist tweets?

Guest TheJTS98
6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Was that not Chris Graham, another guy Rangers appointed to some role due to being staunch, who then immediately had to be sacked as he couldn't go a few weeks on without posting racist tweets?

Could have been him, but the article that Craigkillie posted looks quite familiar in terms of the topic.

Whichever one of them it was, it was car-crash radio. It got to the stage where Spiers was just inviting him to confirm that calling someone a ****** b*****d wasn't right at the football. It became very Paxman 'Did you threaten to overrule him?' esque.

Edited by TheJTS98

2 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Could have been him, but the article that Craigkillie posted looks quite familiar in terms of the topic.

Whichever one of them it was, it was car-crash radio. It got to the Stage where Spiers was just inviting him to confirm that calling someone a ****** b*****d wasn't right at the football. It became very Paxman 'Did you threaten to overrule him?' esque.

To be honest, there is a good chance both of them did it at some point. There was a time during the banter years where there was a queue of pompous "executive bigots" from Twitter on Radio Scotland trying to show how clever they were by insisting bigotry wasn't bigotry. They all ended up making fools of themselves and getting all angry.