Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Getting vaccinated is a personal choice. You can't hold an opinion that someone is being "outed" for not being jabbed when it is not compulsory.

I think people can, will and do hold opinions on people choosing not to be vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think people can, will and do hold opinions on people choosing not to be vaccinated. 

Which I don’t have a problem with. But to consider them being “outed” as if they are doing something wrong by choosing to not get vaccinated for whatever reason is where I think it is unfair. Maybe saying they can’t think that way was wrong, just that I disagree with it.

More appropriate for the coronavirus thread I suppose.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Which I don’t have a problem with. But to consider them being “outed” as if they are doing something wrong by choosing to not get vaccinated for whatever reason is where I think it is unfair. Maybe saying they can’t think that way was wrong, just that I disagree with it.

More appropriate for the coronavirus thread I suppose.

Well a lot of people do think it’s wrong to choose not to get vaccinated for whatever reason. 

It’s absolutely right that it’s not compulsory but people are judged by their choices all the time. 

10 hours ago, AJF said:

Getting vaccinated is a personal choice. You can't hold an opinion that someone is being "outed" for not being jabbed when it is not compulsory.

Eh i can hold that opinion because that’s exactly what happened.

Halliday rejected the claim Rangers players were all double jabbed as he has Rangers players as friends he knows that aren’t. He’s disclosing information that should be private which is pretty much the definition of outing someone.

It doesn’t suggest the person has done anything wrong at all just that information about them is being disclosed that they may not want disclosed.

12 hours ago, AJF said:

The group for Sunday could be different to be fair. I’m hearing Kent hasn't travelled due to a knock rather than covid. Additionally there may be players identified as close contacts that may be able to play on Sunday if they’ve been double jabbed and provide a negative test.

This is all wishful thinking obviously!

I’m sure I read somewhere that the stop isolating if negative test and double jagged doesn’t apply to footballers because the sfa/spfl are a bunch of c***s who are making up their own rules. 

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’m sure I read somewhere that the stop isolating if negative test and double jagged doesn’t apply to footballers because the sfa/spfl are a bunch of c***s who are making up their own rules. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premiership-clubs-push-sfa-spfl-24727881.amp

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Eh i can hold that opinion because that’s exactly what happened.

Halliday rejected the claim Rangers players were all double jabbed as he has Rangers players as friends he knows that aren’t. He’s disclosing information that should be private which is pretty much the definition of outing someone.

It doesn’t suggest the person has done anything wrong at all just that information about them is being disclosed that they may not want disclosed.

Apologies if I’ve picked you up wrong then, I thought by you saying it was “mental” people weren’t vaccinated at this stage that you were referring to this as being outed rather than the fact Halliday said it.

Anybody any better ITK with this new (to me) chat that this was Borna’s last game for us? Where’s he supposed to be off to? 

My pal said a deal’s been done with Roma. £12-15 million depending on who reports it. Hearsay though.

If Rangers can get north of £10m for a player about to turn 29 in a few months time it would be great business albeit disappointing to lose a player of Barisic’s quality.

If true, they should get a 3 or 4 million offer in for Doig as his replacement.

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Anybody any better ITK with this new (to me) chat that this was Borna’s last game for us? Where’s he supposed to be off to? 

I’m not sure if there is a deal on the cards to sell him or not but he was very emotional today.

He was waving his arms to get the fans going at every corner/throw in he took and he was clearly emotional at full time - I stayed back and watched him kneeling on the pitch after the match, looked like he was crying and saying a wee farewell.

That to me makes me think he is on his way somewhere.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Going clockwise from top left:  Gammonballs.  A former Magee customer on hold to complain to Check a Trade.  Jinxy67.  Daft wee Drew.

Verbose guy has considerably more hair than I tbh

Not got my ACSOM slot yet but when I do I’ll make sure to give you a shout for some tips on how to come across as well as you did. Thanks in advance 🙏

Edited by Jinky67

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Going clockwise from top left:  Gammonballs.  A former Magee customer on hold to complain to Check a Trade.  Jinxy67.  Daft wee Drew.

I see what you did, you took a clip of Celtic fans discussing a topic and gave them the names of Celtic fans that post on here. Hahaha, that’s fantastic, how do you think them up?

edit - just noticed you even gave a couple of them pet names. Hahaha x 2.  

Edited by Drew Brees

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I see what you did, you took a clip of Celtic fans discussing a topic and gave them the names of Celtic fans that post on here. Hahaha, that’s fantastic, how do you think them up?

edit - just noticed you even gave a couple of them pet names. Hahaha x 2.  

Hard to believe he’s in his sixties, isn’t it?