Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I see the St Mirren chairman's been fined for, "discriminatory or offensive" comments used about us.  Good to see the SFA trying to tackle the unacceptable language as used too frequently by our diddy chums:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59183267

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see the St Mirren chairman's been fined for, "discriminatory or offensive" comments used about us.  Good to see the SFA trying to tackle the unacceptable language as used too frequently by our diddy chums:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59183267

The SFA intended to charge Rangers with similar offences covering a raft of incidents over several decades but were unable to make contact with them without convening a seance or purchasing an Ouija board.

The seance organiser cheerfully explained that the event had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Nobody had the appetite to strike a happy medium.

Always best to leave the dead in peace I always think.

I bet the original Rangers were turning in their grave at last night's performance.

16 minutes ago, Squonk said:

The SFA intended to charge Rangers with similar offences covering a raft of incidents over several decades but were unable to make contact with them without convening a seance or purchasing an Ouija board.

The seance organiser cheerfully explained that the event had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Nobody had the appetite to strike a happy medium.

I bet the original Rangers were turning in their grave at last night's performance.

girl door GIF

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Oops, benny will be along in a min to say you’re guilty of digital blackface. 

That's assuming he is not a hypocritical wee dick and not too scared to call out his fellow Rangers fans

I know where i'm hedging my bet on that one 

1 hour ago, Squonk said:

I would argue that “Ouija board” should be preceded by “a” and not “an”. I know that “Ouija” begins with a vowel but the sound is that of “w” as in weegie.

37 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That's assuming he is not a hypocritical wee dick and not too scared to call out his fellow Rangers fans

I know where i'm hedging my bet on that one 

I've made my views clear on using derogatory stereotypes and stand by them.

As someone who is part of a community which is subjected stereotypes I've seen the harm that it can cause.

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

As someone who is part of a community which is subjected stereotypes I've seen the harm that it can cause.

Weird you only choose to call out Celtic fans on it. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Weird you choose not to call out rangers fans on it. 

33 minutes ago, bennett said:

I stand by what I said.

And since then is getting personal and turning in to a pile on, I'll leave this until it returns to football discussion. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I stand by what I said.

And since then is getting personal and turning in to a pile on, I'll leave this until it returns to football discussion. 

Jinky was correct, a hypercritical wee dick. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

If that is really the case then you have a responsibility to call it out or it’s nothing more than lip service.

What it also means is that when you tried to accuse me (the mixed race guy ) the only thing you cared about was scoring cheap points on the internet and not actually calling out racist behaviour which is a pretty abhorrent thing to do.. 

So yeah i’ll stand by my original point.

Edited by Jinky67