Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Enjoyed this video of the Green Brigade chucking a load of chairs at some old lads having a dram at Oswald’s pub.

"Ultras" battered by the auld jakes that frequent Oswalds ffs

Celtic get battered everywhere they go...

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

^^ the first to run imo

I don’t make any pretence to be some kind of hard man.

That’s why I don’t go throwing chairs and calling three old guys “Dirty Orange b*****ds” though.

28 minutes ago, G51 said:

I don’t make any pretence to be some kind of hard man.

That’s why I don’t go throwing chairs and calling three old guys “Dirty Orange b*****ds” though.

Then let’s call it for what it is.

A bunch of scumbag ned fuckwits that need both a leathering and locked up. 

Was watching MOTD last night and saw Gerrard’s interview after the Villa highlights. Honestly, it was like a completely different person. He actually seemed quite amiable. It’s clear that he held Scottish football in total disregard and wanted to jump ship as soon as  possible.

Was watching MOTD last night and saw Gerrard’s interview after the Villa highlights. Honestly, it was like a completely different person. He actually seemed quite amiable. It’s clear that he held Scottish football in total disregard and wanted to jump ship as soon as  possible.
He played to his audience. His PR was perfect up here. He acted like he bought into their embarrassing complexes from day one, and played up to the meaningless 55 shite.

He might well have held Scottish Football in contempt, but he played it like a fiddle.

20 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Not buying this at all. Nothing he said in that 20 second clip is much different from anything he said while at Rangers. Maybe a bit of confirmation bias at play here.

Edited by AJF

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not buying this at all. Nothing he said in that 20 second clip is much different from anything he said while at Rangers. Maybe a bit of confirmation bias at play here.

I didn’t state that he said anything much different. He just looks more relaxed and happy. Was definitely playing some sort of role whilst in this country, probably unwillingly. It’s no coincidence that every Rangers manager comes across as an arsehole. It’s probably because they’re either an arsehole or they are forced to act like one.

32 minutes ago, AJF said:

Oh alright, he loved Rangers. He'll probably come his holidays here.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Oh alright, he loved Rangers. He'll probably come his holidays here.

I’m not saying he will, just from that 20 second MOTD clip I can’t see any material difference in his behaviour.