Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

32 minutes ago, ropy said:

Cardboard goes in my green bin.

I guess I’m surprised that they maintain a green bin.

Not in Glasgow , m9 … blue bin for recycling, green bin for general rubbish , brown bin for food and garden waste ….👍

That Gerrard interview with the Pinocchio nose is good; it's important to bring a bit of creativity to your anger and bitterness. Fair play whoever did that.

Blue for recycling in sunny Perthshire as well.  Green for general waste and brown for garden and food waste. Surely it's the same across the country?

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

That Gerrard interview with the Pinocchio nose is good; it's important to bring a bit of creativity to your anger and bitterness. Fair play whoever did that.

Blue for recycling in sunny Perthshire as well.  Green for general waste and brown for garden and food waste. Surely it's the same across the country?

Larkhall is

Dark Grey for General

Light Grey for Cans & Bottles

Blue for Paper, Cardboard & Steven Gerrard cutouts

Burgundy - For Foodstuff and some garden waste

7 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

Larkhall is

Dark Grey for General

Light Grey for Cans & Bottles

Blue for Paper, Cardboard & Steven Gerrard cutouts

Burgundy - For Foodstuff and some garden waste

Aberdeen is black for general waste, Brown for garden/ food waste and grey or grey/ blue lid for recycling. 

2 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Handy blues for recycling. I can mind in 2012. HMRC started breaking down a football club that played in blue then sold off the worthless scrap to be recycled into a new club TRFC2012.

The bin dipping fans lapped it up and still do. They love being green.

Hopefully the teacher confiscates your phone soon.

I can confirm Clackmannanshire follows regular convention of Green for general waste, Blue for recycling and Brown for garden waste (for an additional £36pa subscription). Glass recycling you have to do yourself at the bottle banks.

Edited by alta-pete

10 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

They'll be glad they've pushed such an expensive manager out after those accounts. New guy will probably have to make do n mend for now to see how precarious form and auto champs League cash is for the future of the new club and it's dodgy creditors.

Funny his statement after Beaton helped him get a draw against AFC** at Ibrox. He looked embarrassed. He knew the ref dug him out and had never been involved in anything so tin pot and amateur in his whole career. Even MLS is beyond getting fan boy refs in.

He knew even if he could achieve more at the pretendy rangers 2012 he wouldn't gain any respect or kudos when the competitions rigged in two clubs favour to appease the vocal bigoted majority. 

Aston Villa are at least above that nonsense and have a history of dignity and being European champions and competing in a competitive league system and not the dog n duck equivalent. He's went up in the world and jumped at first opportunity after the joke accounts came out.

New rangers 2012 used Gerrard's name to get ahead on the respectability charts he deserved a big move to a big club in return. Especially after dealing with the pondlife that supports the blue cheek.

Had his pants round his ankles begging for the Newcastle "toon"  to take him on when his name got mentioned. Must have hurt being at a hamstrung club surviving just on handouts and directors loans just to get accounts signed off annually.

Maybe the face painters should start asking for cash up front....

😂

5 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Handy blues for recycling. I can mind in 2012. HMRC started breaking down a football club that played in blue then sold off the worthless scrap to be recycled into a new club TRFC2012.

The bin dipping fans lapped it up and still do. They love being green.

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I can confirm Clackmannanshire follows regular convention of Green for general waste, Blue for recycling and Brown for garden waste (for an additional £36pa subscription). Glass recycling you have to do yourself at bottle banks..

tenor.gif