Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

A few folk attempted it and it didn’t catch on at all . How drew and his pal managed to hear that pre match is anyone’s guess .

there’s more folk joined in the fighting outside connolly’s bar in the merchant city post match 

There was enough of the crowd singing it to encourage this clown to join in however a few folk is more folk than you claimed and is a few folk too many.

You keep being an apologist for it though 👍

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So MarkRFC1997 who regularly posts videos it from inside Ibrox and other Rangers related content is now dubbing his own videos to include sectarian chanting to make himself look bad?

Maybe he should have done some work to blur the faces of those you can clearly lip read instead 

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Didn’t you dabble in the Old lip reading last season 

one of the other times you made a tit of it getting all excited about a clip after the St Johnstone goal in the cup game . Which turned out to be utter nonsense 🤣

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

There was enough of the crowd singing it to encourage this clown to join in however a few folk is more folk than you claimed and is a few folk too many.

You keep being an apologist for it though 👍

Forgive me for not hearing a few folk chanting pre match . I was probably still staggering up the Paisley road at the time of this being filmed 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Didn’t you dabble in the Old lip reading last season 

one of the other times you made a tit of it getting all excited about a clip after the St Johnstone goal in the cup game . Which turned out to be utter nonsense 🤣

So there is no one singing the Billy Boys here?

Is that what you are suggesting?

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Forgive me for not hearing a few folk chanting pre match . I was probably still staggering up the Paisley road at the time of this being filmed 

It's not me who you should be asking for forgiveness from its Drew who you said was making it up. Turns out he was quite correct. 

Yet to see you call it out and say it shouldnt be happening though so...... in your own time 

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

No 

they are quite clearly attempting to get the billy boys started . And failing 

my point was you regularly make a c**t of it 

do try and understand 

We humans all make c***s of things

Just like you are now by being an apologist for sectarian behaviour and trying to deflect 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

It's not me who you should be asking for forgiveness from its Drew who you said was making it up. Turns out he was quite correct. 

Yet to see you call it out and say it shouldnt be happening though so...... in your time 

So drew and his pals heard a few hundred folk out of a crowd of 50 000 about 10 - 15 minutes before the game .

Where were they watching the game ?perched up on some sun loungers next to The corner flag? 🤣

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

So drew and his pals heard a few hundred folk out of a crowd of 50 000 about 10 - 15 minutes before the game .

Where were they watching the game ?perched up on some sun loungers next to The corner flag? 🤣

Speaks volumes that you would rather keep your attention on what Drew posted instead of what the real issue is and that's people singing songs that are sectarian. Songs that you said weren't sung.

So you were wrong and you refuse to admit you are wrong and acknowledge this shit is wrong.

That's probably because you don't really think it is do you?

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Speaks volumes that you would rather keep your attention on what Drew posted instead of what the real issue is and that's people singing songs that are sectarian. Songs that you said weren't sung.

So you were wrong and you refuse to admit you are wrong and acknowledge this shit is wrong.

That's probably because you don't really think it is do you?

Well after all you didn’t think it was wrong to label anyone connected to Rangers a dirty orange so and so only the other day so forgive me if I don’t give you the time of day on debate regarding sectarianism . Just as I always have 

As I said . You only see one side of the issue and you don’t even realise it 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Well after all you didn’t think it was wrong to label anyone connected to Rangers a dirty orange so and so only the other day so forgive me if I don’t give you the time of day on debate regarding sectarianism . Just as I always have 

As I said . You only see one side of the issue and you don’t even realise it 

I didn't think it was wrong to label anyone connected to Rangers an Orange B. Oh Really?

👇

On 31/08/2021 at 12:25, Jinky67 said:

I don't believe many people perceive Steven Gerrard to be either a Protestant or member of the OO considering his schooling or indeed his daughters name. If they are people singing that to Gerrard then that is both ridiculous and out of order as no one should be calling anyone an 🍊 B.

So nah your not forgiven. You keep can keep trying to dance, deflect, dodge or whatever it is you are trying to do here when the only thing you should be doing is calling this shit out.

But you can't do that because your a fucking shitebag, an unapologetic bigoted shitebag.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I didn't think it was wrong to label anyone connected to Rangers an Orange B. Oh Really?

👇

So nah your not forgiven. You keep can keep trying to dance, deflect, dodge or whatever it is you are trying to do here when the only thing you should be doing is calling this shit out.

But you can't do that because your a fucking shitebag, an unapologetic bigoted shitebag.

🤣🤣

okay pal you enjoy the rest of your night 

keep up that lip reading Sherlock 

Edited by Forever_blueco

I see the Record are running an article tomorrow digging up old tweets from prominent members of the Rangers fan media group, Heart and Hand.

I’ve seen online that a couple of them include referring to Celtic as beggars and another tweet where someone stated android phones are for the homeless and gypsies. Earth shattering stuff.

It seems the tabloid media are not liking fan media now being favoured at Ibrox.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I see the Record are running an article tomorrow digging up old tweets from prominent members of the Rangers fan media group, Heart and Hand.

I’ve seen online that a couple of them include referring to Celtic as beggars and another tweet where someone stated android phones are for the homeless and gypsies. Earth shattering stuff.

It seems the tabloid media are not liking fan media now being favoured at Ibrox.

Probably detective 67 on the case 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

So MarkRFC1997 who regularly posts videos it from inside Ibrox and other Rangers related content is now dubbing his own videos to include sectarian chanting to make himself look bad?

Maybe he should have done some work to blur the faces of those you can clearly lip read instead 

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Digital blackface,  I'm sure that you didn't mean to be racist.