Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

It’s on sky 

if it’s on Rangers TV it will be for subscribers outside the UK 

Ah right, I should've thought of that considering the KO time. 

My TV package includes loads of club's TV channels so that's why I was asking. At least now I won't need to listen to your stupid commentator. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Ah right, I should've thought of that considering the KO time. 

My TV package includes loads of club's TV channels so that's why I was asking. At least now I won't need to listen to your stupid commentator. 

Dee Man watching it on Sly Sports 2 today. 

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

I think it's quite interesting that we have folk talking about problems with team selection not long after folk were saying both on P&B and Radio Scotland that this year's title will be a skoosh because Celtic are supposed to be so far behind. 

Hearts away is always a tough game so looking back, Celtic's defeat there maybe wasn't too surprising. Now, if we win today AND Dundee give Celtic a hiding tomorrow, I could be tempted into the confidence camp... I think we definitely need another striker though. We can't bring on Defoe with a Zimmer*. 

(* other brands of mobility aids are available.) 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

21 minutes ago, AJF said:

Sadly the rumours about Roofe’s child were correct. Fingers crossed they’re well looked after and have a speedy recovery.

Hope everything is ok and it’s nothing too serious. Wishing Kemar and his family all the best 

11 hours ago, bennett said:

celtic  have a new manager and are adapting, they'll find their feet soon enough.  Pointless getting too cocky this early in the season. 

I think this is true. I fear tomorrow might be the start to Celtic's season where they gain confidence from 😭

On 06/08/2021 at 01:54, Jinky67 said:

Said something? It's ok you can call it what it is - anti-Catholic prejudice. 

Failing to call something out for what it is or down-playing it is exactly why it still exists in some sections

On 06/08/2021 at 02:49, Jinky67 said:

And here you were going on about irony, you are saying i'm ignoring the rest of your point yet you have just ignored my point entirely and referred to anti-Catholic prejudice as "Some words" which is the second time in as many replies you downplay it

Its almost as if you have an issue understanding what qualifies or just a refusal to acknowledge it. Either way it isn't a great look

And Mo Johnston has said many times he has zero regrets about selling his soul for the blue pound. That doesn't sound like a man too affected by his own decision making

Regarding your other posts, please do not ever compare "anti-catholocism/anti-religion/agnosticism/atheism" to racism, ever again. Religion is a matter of choice, race is not. 

As far as I'm concerned, religion deserves to be ridiculed, be it Catholicism, Protestantism or otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Regarding your other posts, please do not ever compare "anti-catholocism/anti-religion/agnosticism/atheism" to racism, ever again. Religion is a matter of choice, race is not. 

As far as I'm concerned, religion deserves to be ridiculed, be it Catholicism, Protestantism or otherwise. 

As a person of mixed race I know full well what is given to me as a choice and what is not and I’ll reserve the right to decide if I want to make the comparison or not.

Also if you feel that someone’s faith deserves to be ridiculed no matter what that faith be then don’t be surprised if your opinion is treated with the contempt it merits by people who are proud of it. 

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Surely providing proof of the third party contract the Cinch deal puts in jeopardy should be a relatively straight forward piece of admin instead of going to arbitration? 

I'm sure that this is being discussed on the relevant thread.

46 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Let Jinky have his moment. It's clear he's still smarting from last season.

Where is the moment? It was a straight forward enough question however i am quickly learning asking straight forward questions round this way tend to be dodged, ducked, dipped, dived and dodged.

Not sure why my question is relevant to last season either, the only people still talking about last season again are you fellas and you all seem in a bit of a foul mood this week 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm not seeing a problem with that video CBB..., any Scottish team would love to get the CL windfall. 

You can't see the difference between "needing" something, and "would love to have" something?

Interesting admission. Brave.