Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

I think he's on the wind up. Hoping he gets some bites.

Just pretend that Ranaldo has won the internet today, think of it as doing a good deed.

31 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Fucking hell bhoys... 😂

I suppose it's been a year since you've had anything to be optimistic about so we'll forgive the last page of bottom of the ocean tier posts. 

Another one that thinks if you’re not one of us then you’re a Celtic fan. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Another one that thinks if you’re not one of us then you’re a Celtic fan. 

Not at all. 

CCB is a known sectarian troll though so it's light hearted. 

If you think that video is a gotcha then you're beyond redemption though. 

10 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Not at all. 

You’re entire post is about Celtic fans and the only ones that commented on it were from Falkirk, Aberdeen and St Johnstone. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

You’re entire post is about Celtic fans and the only ones that commented that commented on it were from Falkirk, Aberdeen and St Johnstone. 

No. Your comprehension is letting you down.

I never mentioned the tweet... I said the last page. Are you trying to tell me Jinky isn't a celtc fan?!!!

Either way the general message applies. You guys have had a good week compared to the past year and you can see the bhoys and the friends of the bhoys getting a little bit over confident and carried away over the last few pages on here and other threads. 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

No. Your comprehension is letting you down.

I never mentioned the tweet

16 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Not at all. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

And it's just let you down again. 

I never mentioned the tweet in the initial post, my point wasn't about the tweet and then you charged in trying to make it about that so I've then explained that I wasn't talking about the tweet rather the presence of such posters. 

Also if we're being pedantic I mentioned a video not a tweet in the post you've just tried to use as a gotcha. 

What a boring fucking argument this is though. You'll forgive me if I'm over it. 

8 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

And it's just let you down again. 

I never mentioned the tweet in the initial post, my point wasn't about the tweet and then you charged in trying to make it about that so I've then explained that I wasn't talking about the tweet rather the presence of such posters. 

Also if we're being pedantic I mentioned a video not a tweet in the post you've just tried to use as a gotcha. 

What a boring fucking argument this is though. You'll forgive me if I'm over it. 

Your initial  post referred to celtics last year and said bhoys, you always refer to jinky in the plural?? Then tried to cover it by calling someone a known sectarian bigot, now this. 

and the tweet was the video.

Edited by Drew Brees

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Your initial  post referred to celtics last year and said bhoys, you always refer to jinky in the plural?? 

and the tweet was the video.

No I explained in the first response to you when you asked that the Aberdeen poster is a known sectarian troll so it's light hearted me calling him a bhoy... 

You're not very good at being pedantic my bhoy! The tweet contained a video and a wall of text....

You bored today? 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

No I explained in the first response to you when you asked that the Aberdeen poster is a known sectarian troll so it's light hearted me calling him a bhoy... 

You're not very good at being pedantic my bhoy! The tweet contained a video and a wall of text....

You bored today? 

Very. 

Be clear and concise today, I’m watching. 

Edited by Drew Brees

hi guys, 1st post,  good luck tonight, not massively into scottish football, but my interest is growing and i have a question i've been wanting to asked since i arrived up here

what happens if/when your bitter rivals overtake you haul of league title wins ? as a neutral who is naturally not from the area, and who woke up one saturday morning a few weeks back in my new small home town with union flags flying from every lamppost ,, i'm curious to what happens then, as its seems like that's all you have ? 

Edited by Meldrew

30 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

hi guys, 1st post,  good luck tonight, not massively into scottish football, but my interest is growing and i have a question i've been wanting to asked since i arrived up here

what happens if/when your bitter rivals overtake you haul of league title wins ? as a neutral who is naturally not from the area, and who woke up one saturday morning a few weeks back in my new small home town with union flags flying from every lamppost ,, i'm curious to what happens then, as its seems like that's all you have ? 

Riots and bonfires m8.

7 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Sectarian. 

Haha. 

Words mean nothing anymore, just what people want to attach to them. 52,000 people at Ibrox sing sectarian bile, we've all been there and experienced it, but if a person has the gall to call rangers fans, what many used to call German bombers, you're sectarian. 

Usual brass neck from the Govan lot.

Anyway, Malmö manager is a legend. Knows the score. 

If Rangers don't qualify, and no one wants Morelos for the price they want to sell at, what happens? Would they have to sell guys they'd rather keep, Kamara, Aribo, Tavernier? 

Im not sure on the financial situation, so it's a genuine question. I read something about an 18.5 million operating loss? 

That would worry me. 

You’ve never been further south than Perth m90.

2 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

https://www.dsl.ac.uk/entry/snd/sndns2093

Fairly decent history of the word '***' here. Looks like it doesn't only have one meaning. 

It appears to have a few different meanings, only one of which involves sectarianism. 

Personally, I'm not a religious bigot, so wouldn't use it that way. 

I'm a hater of Rangers and all affiliates, as any sane person is, so I use it in that way. It's the definition the user of the word goes by, it would seem. 

Glad I could clear this up. 

You wretched *** mutants.

Away have a lie down or go do a jigsaw ya raging oddball.