Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll

Firstly when King and co got control he said that they would have to spend between £30 and £50m over the next five years to compete. PnBers spent a few years asking daily, wheres the cash Dave.  I'd say that he's fulfilled that with cash for shares.
Money laundering at a club which has to publish accounts and is scrutinised by thousands of celtic fans, seriously?

I agree with you benny in regards to the cash for shares aspect, nevertheless in no way, with regards to auditable processes in the real world, is Dodgy Dave being held to account in any meaningful way. I work for a company that will sack me if I leave a customers name & phone number on my desk if i forgot to lock the door behind me due to GDPR. He is absolutely at it, if he gets away with it, rides his luck & your mob benefit as a result within legal parameters then good luck to him but I fear that it is all going to crash down around you while he fucks off back to South Africa, where he is held in such high regard by the Legal & Financial Authorities.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I agree with you benny in regards to the cash for shares aspect, nevertheless in no way, with regards to auditable processes in the real world, is Dodgy Dave being held to account in any meaningful way. I work for a company that will sack me if I leave a customers name & phone number on my desk if i forgot to lock the door behind me due to GDPR. He is absolutely at it, if he gets away with it, rides his luck & your mob benefit as a result within legal parameters then good luck to him but I fear that it is all going to crash down around you while he fucks off back to South Africa, where he is held in such high regard by the Legal & Financial Authorities.

You might see a lot of goodwill towards him disappear if things really go tits up with this sports  direct folly. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Sending Bombs through the post and wading about in the blood of Catholics = okay

Saying someones ayes are wonky = terrible behaviour

*** logic

I get you're very upset at the moment but you'll have to provide some evidence that I've justified any of that. Wouldn't make sense to just make something up.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Kamara playing for Finland against Aremina, I still can't believe that we got him for £40k.

An absolute steal.

If anything shows that a player is worth millions it’s international caps against Armenia.

21 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

If anything shows that a player is worth millions it’s international caps against Armenia.

Dindy in his own way confirming that he's a decent player, cheers Dindy.

On 15/10/2019 at 17:23, bennett said:

Kamara playing for Finland against Aremina, I still can't believe that we got him for £40k.

An absolute steal.

3-0 to Finland and they're looking good to qualify.  Croatia topping their group and Sweden in 2nd we could have 3 players at the Euros.

In other news, 5 Rangers players in the Scotland U19 team with Josh McPake scoring the winner against Germany today.

Edit to include the highlights.  Nice goal from McPake but the best move of the game came at 7:37 with young Dapo taking on Germany on his own:

Edited by The_Kincardine