Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well Romeo that's to be expected from you tbf but you can't really win a title with 27 points still to play for.

You can as Rangers are pish.  You know it, he knows it, everyone knows it.  Bang on about yer daft wee asterisk all you like but the fact remains your repugnant skid mark of a club died after maxing out the credit card and the tribute act cannae even beat Hamilton or fucking Hearts so you're giving them a free pass.  And I, for one, find that utterly hilarious and depressing in equal measure.  You arra peepul.

Edited by TonyFerrino

8 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

You can as Rangers are pish.  You know it, he knows it, everyone knows it.  Bang on about yer daft wee asterisk all you like but the fact remains your repugnant skid mark of a club died after maxing out the credit card and the tribute act cannae even beat Hamilton or fucking Hearts so you're giving them a free pass.  And I, for one, find that utterly hilarious and depressing in equal measure.  You arra peepul.

If Sevco were pish then they wouldn't have gotten as far in European competition,  all teams have a few poor results. 

Look at how angry you are over a request for fairness.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is going to go the same way as the old club/new club debate all over again isn't it?

Round and round in circles ad infinitum.

Scottish fitba loves a good bandwagon. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

If Sevco were pish then they wouldn't have gotten as far in European competition,  all teams have a few poor results. 

Look at how angry you are over a request for fairness.

I'm pure seething.  In between bouts of pishing myself laughing.  

On 16/05/2020 at 23:25, bennett said:

Aberdeen would probably want around £500k for Ferguson jnr,  far too much in the current situation.

Can't stop laughing at this.

Typical *** sense of entitlement.

Do you and your kind really believe we'd let him go for less than twice what we paid Hamilton for him. Dave and his American pals would be run out of town if that happened.

Getting towards 100 first team games and on a contract for another four years, not to mention he has been on the radar of a English Premier League team and that is only the one I know of. Added to that there will be numerous Championship clubs whom would no doubt take a punt on him 

Keep dreaming Benny, having the name Ferguson and association to your mob could just as easily count against you.

On 11/05/2020 at 18:28, bennett said:

Are you accusing me of being a celtic fan?

Just like in 2012 they're being very quiet in public but with their placemen in place they've no need to say much.

Not much point in having placemen if they're not in place, imho.

On 13/05/2020 at 23:36, Drew Brees said:

To sum up, what happened to them had nothing to do with David Murray running up ridiculous debts, embarking on insanely risky tax evading schemes, then selling the entire club/operating company to a venture capitalist, with a long record of closing down companies, for the sum of one pound? It was all to do with Scottish football kicking them in the groin and spitting in their faces?

There must be a reason **** take to lying as naturally as breathing. They know their former club went out of business. They know a new club was formed, and they know the new club had to apply to join the Scottish professional football league. What good does continually saying their club was illegally relegated/demoted to the bottom tier of Scottish football do them? They know it's a complete lie.

That would be risky, seeing as it's illegal.

Tax avoidance, on the other hand..

Cant help but feel the sevco fans are setting Mr. Gerrard for an almighty fall next season. Given the vast majority of their fans seem to think they would of won what was effectively a 9 game league giving Celtic a 13 points and 25 goal headstart. Next season should be stroll in the park for them starting on the same points as Celtic. 

I mean there’s a simple response.

The situation and decision has been rubber stamped by UEFA. Should Rangers and their fans wish to disagree with it then you’d have to, essentially, null and void the UEFA decision that Rangers are the same club as the pre-liquidation entity.

You can’t have your cake and eat it.

3 hours ago, stressball said:

The situation and decision has been rubber stamped by UEFA. Should Rangers and their fans wish to disagree with it then you’d have to, essentially, null and void the UEFA decision that Rangers are the same club as the pre-liquidation entity.

Its gonna be some court case!  the mighty Sevco and their $billion dollar shirt sponsorship versus the SPFL and the whole of UEFA.  Tom English has probably been sent the UEFA WhatsApp evidence as I type.

4 hours ago, stressball said:

Eh?  "If you reject one UEFA rubber-stamping you have to reject them all" is the sort of empty-headed playground logic that led to The Half Wit getting his moniker. Good to see other moon-howlers joining him in a race to the bottom.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  "If you reject one UEFA rubber-stamping you have to reject them all" is the sort of empty-headed playground logic that led to The Half Wit getting his moniker. Good to see other moon-howlers joining him in a race to the bottom.

The Klan in bits today I see, I know it hurts but you'll get over it.

GIRUY

10 in a row coming soon.

Edited by Romeo

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The Klan in bits today I see, I know it hurts but you'll get over it.

GIRUY

10 in a row coming soon.

For someone who is meant to be celebrating,  you're acting the opposite way.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well, you're effectively saying UEFA are fallible.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Well Romeo that's to be expected from you tbf but you can't really win a title with 27 points still to play for.

It's just been done, so yes you can. Not only that but your team agreed. 

8 hours ago, bennett said:

You can, we just have and it’s up with with the best I can remember for the utter shits n giggles it has caused.