Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Aberdeen would probably want around £500k for Ferguson jnr,  far too much in the current situation. If he tried to play his usual game for us he'd get sent off in every game, this obviously wouldn't work.

London Dykes could be a good player but Clancy and co would have a field day with him.

STEVEN GERRARD is ready to raid two Premiership rivals as he tries to stop ten in a row.

SunSport understands Livingston ace Lyndon Dykes and Aberdeen kid Lewis Ferguson are both high on Ibrox boss Gerrard’s wish-list this summer

Edited by bennett

15 hours ago, DrewDon said:

We would be demanding significantly more than £500k for Ferguson. He is one of our best and most important players, is only 20, and he is contracted to 2024. 

I imagine your also not want it in £20 a week installments.  Where are the **** getting 500k from? 

1 hour ago, red23 said:

Rangers new strip released!!!!

Was this the multi billion pound agreement they've been going on about? 

caster-sugar-7419.jpg

We're sweet enough as it is,  best go and see our sour city neighbours. 

10 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

In fairness you cant blame Partick for being a little sour. 

But the rather comical yet embarrassing thing is..............they are less sour than Sevco who don't have the decency to admit they were 2nd best..........

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can someone translate from Diddy to English for me, please?

Liquidated, years in the lower leagues, constantly finishing below your city neighbours, no major trophy, I think its about time you learned the diddy lingo mate...

13 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Liquidated, years in the lower leagues, constantly finishing below your city neighbours, no major trophy, I think its about time you learned the diddy lingo mate...

.......refusing to accept the league was over being 13 points behind when they all said it themselves, in a vain pathetic attempt to stop another team getting "x amount in a row" that's the definition of a diddy club indeed.

5 minutes ago, red23 said:

.......refusing to accept the league was over being 13 points behind when they all said it themselves, in a vain pathetic attempt to stop another team getting "x amount in a row" that's the definition of a diddy club indeed.

We'd best just accept celtic  getting the title then, don't want to be called a diddy club.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

We'd best just accept celtic  getting the title then, don't want to be called a diddy club.

Probably best just to accept it and concentrate on next season, you dont really have an alternative, they will be crowned champions. 

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

No, I wouldn't expect your hoard to have that level of decency.

Why not just accept you were shite and don't deserve the league? in any shape or form.

Just now, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, red23 said:
Why not just accept you were shite and don't deserve the league? in any shape or form.

Because "no surrender" & "WATP"

AYEEE!!! because king billy didn't in 1250BC so why should they!!!  

25 minutes ago, red23 said:

Decency = demanding a league title which hasn't been won.