Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Battered again, will they ask for a third vote and keep going till they win one .

They’ll have no option but to consider their options.

Meanwhile please sign up for next season’s season tickets.

They’ll have no option but to consider their options.

Meanwhile please sign up for next season’s season tickets.
There is no way they'll take this on the chin. Threats of legal action incoming imo.

Their next statement is going to be incredible.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

There is no way they'll take this on the chin. Threats of legal action incoming imo.

Their next statement is going to be incredible.

Based on Rangers' statement, I think they're done for now.

Hearts, however, once their relegation/expulsion is confirmed...

6 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Close the thread.

It is very tempting but if I did that then daft wee Drew, Gammonballs, the half wit, Jinky67 and sundry mendicants would be let loose on the wider forum with no place to go.  That would make the Celtic forum the only safe space - as they never post on there.

In other news, I see that Dave Cormack has posted a very sane yet chiding statement to his fans:

Our decision to vote for today’s resolution had nothing to do with Rangers, or Hearts and Stranraer for that matter. It had everything to do with Aberdeen Football Club and our real concerns over governance and transparency of our game, in particular with the SPFL leadership. We urge Dons fans to read our full statement published yesterday and not just newspaper headlines.

He has clearly been put under some pressure from a few Sheep and his real response is: "Voting for the resolution doesn't make you a Sevco acolyte" .  If only more folk had his insight.

I won't post a link to the tweet but I see that Nacho Novo is using the death of Phil O'Donnell to score points.

Very much typical Rangers behaviour so unfortunately not massively surprised. 

How low can Rangers fans sink?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

I won't post a link to the tweet but I see that Nacho Novo is using the death of Phil O'Donnell to score points.

You realise some of them will see that as a challenge now?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

You mean this tweet ?

img_3634.png?resize=696%2C441&ssl=1

he seems to have mastered the old firm twitter form of the english language perfectly

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You mean this tweet ?

img_3634.png?resize=696%2C441&ssl=1

he seems to have mastered the old firm twitter form of the english language perfectly

He clearly got his spelling lessons from all the reading he did with Barry the crab.

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He clearly got his spelling lessons from all the reading he did with Barry the crab.

From what I can make out he's accusing Celtic of using the death of Phil O'Donnell to score points 

Which would mean that Bennet is trying to score points about Romeo trying to Score points about Nacho trying to score points about Celtic trying to score actual points.

It's like a self-righteous inception.

It's also a reminder that I should never post my Phil O'Donnell joke on twitter

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

27 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

From what I can make out he's accusing Celtic of using the death of Phil O'Donnell to score points 

Which would mean that Bennet is trying to score points about Romeo trying to Score points about Nacho trying to score points about Celtic trying to score actual points.

It's like a self-righteous inception.

It's also a reminder that I should never post my Phil O'Donnell joke on twitter

Which would mean that you're trying to score points about......... and I'm back in the loop trying to score points from your point scoring...

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If Sevco had enough points on the board, they wouldn't be using their shenanigans right now to deflect away from the fact. 

I've said it for weeks (Michael Stewart impersonation) everyone knew the league wouldn't be able to be played out. So they've spectacularly concocted a whole episode to get their fans in a seething mess about everyone, except their own teams failings.

There  board have made a good job of it as well, not once have I heard any of their fans mention how they lost this season on the field and not in the boardroom. No foaming at the mouth, seething or boycotting their own games at the lack of progress from the playing and coaching staff. 

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

To be fair, it's a refreshing palette cleanser from the usual gleeful reciting of historical abuse of children. Always found it very bizarre that they seem to take some kind of strange enjoyment of it.

To be fair, it's a refreshing palette cleanser from the usual gleeful reciting of historical abuse of children. Always found it very bizarre that they seem to take some kind of strange enjoyment of it.
They don't have a lot else in their armoury to be fair.