Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I can give Donald parks thought process ...

void the league. No winners declared (win - stop 9 in a row.)

Sevco get second place prize money(win - Robbed we were pure gonnna get back ahead of them)

Sevco get into Europe on black of finishing second (win - we deserved it)

Celtic get no 9 in a row(Win)

hearts, ICT, Dundee, Patrick Thistle, Stranraer (Who gives a f..)

I know all this Flood. Just thought Bennett might come up with some realistic, sensible response. He can be reasonable at times. However, sadly, like certain media types, he cannot give any footballing reason for all this nonsense. I was willing to give them a tenuous benefit of the doubt, but nothing Rangers have said makes any sense at all.

Unless I am missing something, there is a case for charging Rangers with bringing the game into disrepute

No idea why there are groans at the insipid Gammonballs' post.  It's a step up on the soul-destroying inanities that he, the half-wit and daft wee Drew usually spam us with.

In other news, I see that Stewart Regan is endorsing the cause of the virtuous:  https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5584328/sfa-stewart-regan-spfl-irreparable-damage-football/

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

I know all this Flood. Just thought Bennett might come up with some realistic, sensible response. He can be reasonable at times. However, sadly, like certain media types, he cannot give any footballing reason for all this nonsense. I was willing to give them a tenuous benefit of the doubt, but nothing Rangers have said makes any sense at all

We have to keep banging this out though.

Stops the nonsense piddled about integrity etc

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

No idea why there are groans at the insipid Gammonballs' post.  It's a step up on the soul-destroying inanities that he, the half-wit and daft wee Drew usually spam us with.

In other news, I see that Stewart Regan is endorsing the cause of the virtuous:  https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5584328/sfa-stewart-regan-spfl-irreparable-damage-football/

So he wants the season played out? Does he live in North Korea . We will have no football played this year. 

Anything else he says is irrelevant

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Utter nonsense.  You can achieve the right ends from the wrong motives.

SEVCO MOTIVE

void the league. No winners declared (win - stop 9 in a row.)

Sevco get second place prize money(win - Robbed we were pure gonnna get back ahead of them)

Sevco get into Europe on black of finishing second (win - we deserved it)

Celtic get no 9 in a row(Win)

hearts, ICT, Dundee, Patrick Thistle, Stranraer (Who gives a f..)

Edited by flood