Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

37 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

In isolation (no pun intended) it it quite amusing.

But don't claim Rangers are hard done by, now or historically, by the Scottish press, just don't.

**** moaning about sensationalist headlines genuinely made me laugh today. The lack of self awareness is jaw dropping.

41 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

But don't claim Rangers are hard done by, now or historically, by the Scottish press, just don't.

Odd reaction, this.

53 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Thankfully I wasn't claiming that then, eh.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

**** moaning about sensationalist headlines genuinely made me laugh today. The lack of self awareness is jaw dropping.

I said I found it amusing. No more, no less.

25 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Never said you were, just making it clear it would be indefensible to do so.

Glad you were here to let everyone know that a claim nobody was making was completely indefensible.

Also, for anyone on this forum who even so much as *thinks* about claiming that The Fratellis are the greatest band that ever lived - just don't, alright? Fucking don't.

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

Glad you were here to let everyone know that a claim nobody was making was completely indefensible.

Also, for anyone on this forum who even so much as *thinks* about claiming that The Fratellis are the greatest band that ever lived - just don't, alright? Fucking don't.

Touchy

30 minutes ago, G51 said:

To be fair, I wouldn't imagine that would be a claim that anyone would make ever, as they are a terrible band.  Interested in why you hate the Fratellis so much, did someone take a Chelsea Dagger to you?  

1 hour ago, G51 said:

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Odd reaction, this.

Quite.

Seeing as you're clearly struggling with the idea of a subtext, the original tweet was clearly implying that Celtic get preferential press treatment to your mob.  I agreed it was quite an amusing tweet, but disagree entirely with the implication.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

To be fair, I wouldn't imagine that would be a claim that anyone would make ever, as they are a terrible band.  Interested in why you hate the Fratellis so much, did someone take a Chelsea Dagger to you?  

It's always the Chelsea fans inflicting violence according to this mob

12 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Quite.

Seeing as you're clearly struggling with the idea of a subtext, the original tweet was clearly implying that Celtic get preferential press treatment to your mob.  I agreed it was quite an amusing tweet, but disagree entirely with the implication.

Just to be clear, while the tweet may have been suggesting there was some kind of preferential press treatment offered to Celtic, I simply found the extremes between the two headlines amusing.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Just to be clear, while the tweet may have been suggesting there was some kind of preferential press treatment offered to Celtic, I simply found the extremes between the two headlines amusing.

Aye, it was worth a chuckle.

6 hours ago, G51 said:

Stop talking Mince.