Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Well after 12 hours this thread has actually managed to get even more embarrassing for the seethers and diddies. We're now upset about potentially drinking alcohol inside. Dearly me how the always cheated, never defeated mob have fallen. Remember when they used to have grand refereeing conspiracies and the likes and now this is all they can muster. Trawling through videos of our players celebrating winning the title to try and find covid beaches. I can't say if the roles were reserved I would be doing the same.

When do the Euros start, could be a looong summer at this rate. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Davie the celtic fan with a tale from radio Clyde, that's beyond desperation.....

Jinky seems quite easily led by MSM and social media rumours . Not sure if it’s just Rangers and he just wishes every negative story to be gospel 

even the story of the guy who’s hand supposedly blew up he kept bringing up  was nothing more than social media and whattsapp pish. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Davie the celtic fan with a tale from radio Clyde, that's beyond desperation.....

Maybe you should listen to the tale 1st.

But you won’t as your at peace with your fans cunty behaviour 

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Jinky seems quite easily led by MSM and social media rumours . Not sure if it’s just Rangers and he just wishes every negative story to be gospel 

even the story of the guy who’s hand supposedly blew up he kept bringing up  was nothing more than social media and whattsapp pish. 

Wulliewanker doctor that video too? 

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is the construction of this phrase based entirely on its alliterative properties?

I kind of hope so.  It made me chuckle.

I'm pretty sure there's a  grain of truth in it...

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This is why we needed that 'Bear on Bear' thread.

I've no desire to read about events on the pitch during a successful season for Rangers.

Honest and refreshing.

Try starting a new thread on the topic of the past weekend's events.  See if you diddies can behave this time.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Missk16684325/status/1394587775131865100

look at the “thousands” of baying fans awaiting the police 

So are you implying that there weren’t thousands of fans waiting for police in George Square? So everyone else is telling lies and the only people you can believe are those of a Rangers persuasion?

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So are you implying that there weren’t thousands of fans waiting for police in George Square? So everyone else is telling lies and the only people you can believe are those of a Rangers persuasion?

Even in the video of fans clashing with police there are around twenty fans throwing things and falling over each other and barriers in the process . 

so yes I’m quite confident there wasn’t “thousands” of rangers fans waiting for the police at George square 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Even in the video of fans clashing with police there are around twenty fans throwing things and falling over each other and barriers in the process . 

so yes I’m quite confident there wasn’t “thousands” of rangers fans waiting for the police at George square 

Some of you lot are unbelievable.