Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I guess that works both ways, the penn state video sounds very different to me.

It will come to light eventually if it’s fake as there are a few different ones kicking around some where it’s clear some where it’s not.

I would like to think this isn’t happening and times have moved on from the days of the famous old Billy Boys video and Donald Findlay karaoke

Aye, you’re right it works both ways. Personally the two sounds are very similar in each video (I’ve put them together below), and neither to me sound like they’re shouting FTP, simply doing the “buh, buh, boh” / “duh, duh, doh” sound.

Edited by AJF

11 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

We probably shouldn't like the Catholic Church, generally. 

Aye I'm not a fan of religion at all but people can worship who they want and they're free to do so. 

Fascinating the tolerance shown towards some religions in comparison to some football clubs though right enough. 

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, you’re right it works both ways. Personally the two sounds are very similar in each video (I’ve put them together below), and neither to me sound like they’re shouting FTP, simply doing the “buh, buh, boh” / “duh, duh, doh” sound.

“Duh , duh , do “ is clearly morse code for something sectarian 

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The Rangers boys on here secretly hoping there's not a Simply the Best video to go alongside the Sweet Caroline one. 

If that surfaces I’ll withdraw any of my counter claims 😂

1 minute ago, AJF said:

If that surfaces I’ll withdraw any of my counter claims 😂

Haha.

Fwiw, I don't think the 'team' are singing the add ons in that video. It's possible a couple of 'characters' in the room might be, but I just can't picture the majority of that team singing that tbh.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The Rangers boys on here secretly hoping there's not a Simply the Best video to go alongside the Sweet Caroline one. 

They are probably a bit torn on this. Its the equivalent of wanting your favourite shot in a bar but know its a bad idea as you will end up embarrassing yourself again.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

They are probably a bit torn on this. Its the equivalent of wanting your favourite shot in a bar but know its a bad idea as you will end up embarrassing yourself again.

That metaphor sounds like there's a story behind it

Give us a laugh and share it

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ronald seems like a reasonable chap tbf.

Using somebody’s terrible whataboutery to then try the same yourself isn’t a good look.

Your lack of awareness is astounding sometimes Bennett.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That metaphor sounds like there's a story behind it

Give us a laugh and share it

More of a sipping malt man myself 🧐

Spoiler

It’s tequila and no I don’t want to fucking talk about it.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

IMG_20210517_095420.jpg

Yeah I can't really here it either.  Even if it is a Celtic fan who has edited it, which I believe is the whole point of TikTok?  I'm not sure as I'm not a teenage lassie so don't have an account.