Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, AJF said:

But what does it matter if they are arrested? Police Scotland will likely be prohibited from just sending Rangers a list of fans that have been charged or arrested.

Im only defending the club when folk expect unrealistic action to be taken, particularly when the criticism changes so frequently. We were told by everyone on here in March that if the club had sent out a tweet they could be seen to have dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s and now that’s changed all of a sudden.

The club have no authority over fan behaviour out with the stadium, I don’t think that can be argued?

I’ve been quite consistent in condemning the action of some of the fans, just because I believe the club have done nothing wrong doesn’t mean I fall into the “you’re part of the problem” cliche.

Keep doing nothing. Keep living in blissful ignorance. Keep steaming in to threads defending your team, wondering why they're hated.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I'm loving all the shitey wee Falkirk players pictures. 

Again, since it's died down a bit I've posted this one before but the look on Jack and Wright's faces says it all, the former Aberdeen players obviously get it tighter than most for daring to play for their boyhood teams so I always feel that they've got an extra level of passion in their celebrations, look at what it means to them. 

IMG_20210515_204014.jpg

Players in celebrating title shocker.

Wright was also an Aberdeen fan. No idea why you think otherwise.

Edited by Merkland Red

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Keep doing nothing. Keep living in blissful ignorance. Keep steaming in to threads defending your team, wondering why they're hated.

Players in celebrating title shocker.

Wright was also an Aberdeen fan. No idea why you think otherwise.

I tend to only defend the club if I don’t feel they’ve got anything to apologise for which is the case in this example.

Police Federation chief has stated that this was the worst violence his colleagues have faced in 20 years.
Salty cop tears imo.
Obviously never worked in Manchester.

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

As if Wright had anything to do with Sevco winning the league 😂

I had to chuckle yesterday as him lifting the trophy reminded me of Richie Foster’s “Carlsberg” loan spell. Probably can’t believe his luck.

To be fair he has always impressed me when he has played and I think he’ll go on to be an important player for us.

Just now, thepundit said:

I had to chuckle yesterday as him lifting the trophy reminded me of Richie Foster’s “Carlsberg” loan spell. Probably can’t believe his luck.

To be fair he has always impressed me when he has played and I think he’ll go on to be an important player for us.

I’ll never forget the night Foster ran onto the pitch for your lot vs Man Utd in the Champions League. I was well surprised.

Almost as surprised as Foster I would imagine.

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ll never forget the night Foster ran onto the pitch for your lot vs Man Utd in the Champions League. I was well surprised.

Almost as surprised as Foster I would imagine.

Agreed 😂 He was superb in quite a few of our Champions League games. The game against Valencia in particular.

I thought the Dons were getting the better end of the deal in Velicka but it never quite worked out for him there.