Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Case in point: Ross, Maurice 

Theres a boy I work with who works in our Glasgow office and whenever here’s a Teams calls it’s always him who has a problem with everything and he just gurns constantly. He’s in his late 50’s and supports them. I’ll give you 3 guesses at that he looks like.

One of the ***s in the office up here is worse.  Just a perma raging moron who apparently is a fan of the old inter-gender boxing. 

4 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Stormzy is a self confessed troll...do not feed the trolls 

Were you trolling when you were calling people re***** the other day? 

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

So the fans are arseholes then? Every single one who congregated yesterday.

Glad we're on agreement on that one.

Quite simply the ones that merely gathered are sound, the ones who were acting like arseholes... are arseholes. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

Quite simply the ones that merely gathered are sound, the ones who were acting like arseholes... are arseholes. 

Well no. The club asked them not to do it. That's all they could have done apparently.

Every single one of them went against the clubs wishes.

18 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Plenty more where that came from. 

IMG-20210515-WA0010.jpg

That's a tough w**k!

16 hours ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Looks like the one on the left has just dispatched a lovely warm jobby and is wiping her arse clean using the wall. Classy.

Done!

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Well no. The club asked them not to do it. That's all they could have done apparently.

Every single one of them went against the clubs wishes.

I don't believe going against "the clubs" wishes makes people arseholes. 

I can't imagine what much more Rangers could or should have done. As Bennett posted above Broxi bear looks to have been sent out to attempt some stewarding work but was unfortunately unable to do much. Should we have sent Jimmy Bell down with a megaphone to stop people? 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

They’re not allowed to organise anything! How is that so hard to comprehend?

You are full of excuses for the club,you said the last time there would be no gatherings or problems,regardless of what police Scotland said or the club itself  the fans were going to be outside the stadium.That's twice lessons have not been learned by the club and police Scotland yet you are having a pop at the first minster for tweeting. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Quite a good summary of how I suspect many Rangers fans feel on the matter:

He's basically the anti-Ginkardine...

Anyone caught on camera breaking the law should be arrested and prosecuted to the full force of the law. 

But I have been on here long enough to know that once a bandwagon gets rolling you will not get a sensible discussion on any topic. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

I don't believe going against "the clubs" wishes makes people arseholes. 

I can't imagine what much more Rangers could or should have done. As Bennett posted above Broxi bear looks to have been sent out to attempt some stewarding work but was unfortunately unable to do much. Should we have sent Jimmy Bell down with a megaphone to stop people? 

Wee Jimmy would have led the anti-catholic sing song.

The wee c**t.

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Theres a boy I work with who works in our Glasgow office and whenever here’s a Teams calls it’s always him who has a problem with everything and he just gurns constantly. He’s in his late 50’s and supports them. I’ll give you 3 guesses at that he looks like.

One of the ***s in the office up here is worse.  Just a perma raging moron who apparently is a fan of the old inter-gender boxing. 

A boy who is in his 50s.

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are full of excuses for the club,you said the last time there would be no gatherings or problems,regardless of what police Scotland said or the club itself  the fans were going to be outside the stadium.That's twice lessons have not been learned by the club and police Scotland yet you are having a pop at the first minster for tweeting. 

Irony overload..

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It’s not excuses, it’s literally illegal for the club to organise a fan event. There are plenty things to criticise but the club not allowing fans in the stadium or setting up a fan zone is not one of them because it’s literally impossible that it could’ve happened.

Edited by AJF

12 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

🤣🤣 an incident 

Pretending not to know English just to get the digs in doesn’t make you look great, what is it with this thread today?

e: lol of course we all know it’s just pure cope.

Edited by Orbix