Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Rangers fans seem to be the only ones in Scotland, possibly even the UK, that can’t celebrate a victory with dignity. Countless teams have won landmark trophies the past decade including Celtic, Hibs, St. Johnstone, Aberdeen, Inverness and several others. None of them have started fighting each other, fighting the police and smashing up their own cities. Not sure why Rangers fans are like this but it just proves that they are king of scumbags when it comes to football.

I know some of you bears were worried about the implications of me posting a picture of some of your female contingent pissing in the street yesterday   Don't worry, I've got that covered with this one of bear on bear teabagging action in George Square.

Screenshot_20210516-100037_Chrome.jpg

Rangers fans seem to be the only ones in Scotland, possibly even the UK, that can’t celebrate a victory with dignity. Countless teams have won landmark trophies the past decade including Celtic, Hibs, St. Johnstone, Aberdeen, Inverness and several others. None of them have started fighting each other, fighting the police and smashing up their own cities. Not sure why Rangers fans are like this but it just proves that they are king of scumbags when it comes to football.
Not true hibs fans were violent when they won the Scottish cup that also coincidentally involved Rangers but it wasn't anything to do with those innocent angels in the Rangers end.

You could just simply condemn the terrible behaviour lads.

I really don't get it tbh, are you afraid of losing staunch points or something ?

We're forever being told of the 'small minority' who give the rest a bad name and the 'majority' of decent Rangers fans who condemn their behaviour.

An open goal here lads and you're all lining up to miss.

Edit:

@alta-pete making an effort tbf. 

Edited by Henderson to deliver .....

17 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

5 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I know some of you bears were worried about the implications of me posting a picture of some of your female contingent pissing in the street yesterday   Don't worry, I've got that covered with this one of bear on bear teabagging action in George Square.

Screenshot_20210516-100037_Chrome.jpg

Maybe if Nicola had let that guy hug his Mum then none of this would be happening.

Edited by sparky88

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You could just simply condemn the terrible behaviour lads.

I really don't get it tbh, are you afraid of losing staunch points or something ?

We're forever being told of the 'small minority' who give the rest a bad name and the 'majority' of decent Rangers fans who condemn their behaviour.

An open goal here lads and you're all lining up to miss.

Edit:

@alta-pete making an effort tbf. 

Was that an effort? It was literally the defence my children use when they're pretending to give a f**k whilst also pointing the finger at one of their siblings to soften the trouble they'll be in.

My kids are 7, 6 and 4.

The only one really giving a f**k is the Salt and Vinegar guy.

21 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Clearly that's why you openly admit to singing sectarian songs emoji23.png

I said I used to, can't recall the last time I sung one was. 

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Was that an effort? It was literally the defence my children use when they're pretending to give a f**k whilst also pointing the finger at one of their siblings to soften the trouble they'll be in.

My kids are 7, 6 and 4.

The only one really giving a f**k is the Salt and Vinegar guy.

Yes, don’t think it’s going anywhere now. Worth bookmarking for the next they are crying about how unfair the characterisation rangers fans get on here. 

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Call me thick but I have no idea what your point is. You’re using a lot of words to deflect and play down what is clearly indefensible behaviour. 

I have sympathy with some of the rangers fans on here at times because the judgement can be hyperbolic and fairly indiscriminate but tha last 24 hours on this thread has shown most of you up for how laughably willing you are to overlook the blindingly obvious. 

No I'm not. I'm explaining why resisting police isn't a Rangers thing. It's happened plenty of times this past year in the UK. 

I'm just not getting dragged into some moral outrage situation where Rangers fans must condemn every single ned that's had a fight the past 24 hours. 

I wasn't out scrapping fans or police, I wasn't doing any of the mindless vandalism so I've not woken up feeling guilty for my actions. Much the same as when similar happens at T in the Park etc.. you're asking non neds to condemn ned on ned actions, I obviously dont think that behaviour is good or to be praised or anything.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

No I'm not. I'm explaining why resisting police isn't a Rangers thing. It's happened plenty of times this past year in the UK. 

I don't think 'resisting arrest' is what anyone is asking you to condemn but you crack on with your day chief.

4 minutes ago, steelmen said:

He’s got a catholic friend

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

That sings The Sash

This would be funny if I had said I'm not a bigot because I have catholic friends but I didn't say that. 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

I don't think 'resisting arrest' is what anyone is asking you to condemn but you crack on with your day chief.

What do the good people of PnB demand I condemn, mindless neds or Rangers fans as a collective?

I can understand Bennett and others just posting pictures of the team and pointedly ignoring all the violence and thuggery.

The Rangers fans just refuse to acknowledge reality at times. You are the baddies, instead of playing whataboutery bingo, and calling people Lovejoys for actually being appalled at this shit just acknowledge it.

Do you actually think the fans are being unfairly persecuted just for dabbling in a bit of widespread public disorder every time they gather like this?

19 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What do the good people of PnB demand I condemn, mindless neds or Rangers fans as a collective?

The whatabootary posts were great also the acceptance that it's going to happen, they never disappoint credit for the display on the clydeside.
 PS. separating mindless neds and Rangers fans is quality banter.

Edited by wastecoatwilly