Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, sparky88 said:

It's always been illegal to assault people, throw stuff at police etc. That's not a COViD thing. 

More straw manning involving COVID restrictions....

Only the poster I was replying to was and has been defending the rights of the middle class professional protesters to form mobs and ignore the current restrictions,  because they are lovely and righteous people.  If people are throwing stuff at the police then it's up to the police to arrest them and not in softly soft manner.

Just now, Empty It said:

So you don't see any problem with singing anti catholic songs?

I don't think it's that big of a deal at all. I know a lot if people on this forum adore being told what to do and having their freedoms restricted by their favourite authoritarian regime but I can't say I've ever been a fan of suppressing free speech however untasteful some people may find it. 

I've seen more degrading abusive language used over the last 5 pages describing Rangers fans than 99% of "anti catholic" songs. 

I don't think it's that big of a deal at all. I know a lot if people on this forum adore being told what to do and having their freedoms restricted by their favourite authoritarian regime but I can't say I've ever been a fan of suppressing free speech however untasteful some people may find it. 
I've seen more degrading abusive language used over the last 5 pages describing Rangers fans than 99% of "anti catholic" songs. 
There you have it folks one of your reasonable bears. The fact you cant see what's wrong with sectarianism shows that you are thick as f**k and you are the problem.

Just now, Stormzy said:

Serious question. Do you really not see the issue with sectarianism and the behaviours including hatred and violence it’s causes ??

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

The same posters who have been creaming themselves since post 2016 cup final at various images going all lovejoy over some neds having a square go 😆

Some of folk have led really sheltered lives if they're being genuine ,  I've seen worse scuffles from lassies fighting at taxi ranks at the weekends .

Mind that time people attacked the police at BLM, Stop the Bill, Anti-Lockdown, Extinction Rebellion, Sarah Everard, Celtic storming their stadium? 

I wonder what theme they all have in common and I wonder how many bootlickers were supporting the police then? 

That's a lie, I don't, I saw everyone rejoicing. Almost makes you think people aren't being consistent with that they see as abhorrent behaviour...

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

There you have it folks one of your reasonable bears. The fact you cant see what's wrong with sectarianism shows that you are thick as f**k and you are the problem.

Again, your terrible reading comprehension and narrow mind is the problem. 

Obviously I see what's wrong with sectarianism. People all over the world die from it regularly. 

When have I ever been a "reasonable bear"? News to me. 

Edited by Stormzy

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Mind that time people attacked the police at BLM, Stop the Bill, Anti-Lockdown, Extinction Rebellion, Sarah Everard, Celtic storming their stadium? 

I wonder what theme they all have in common and I wonder how many bootlickers were supporting the police then? 

That's a lie, I don't, I saw everyone rejoicing. Almost makes you think people aren't being consistent with that they see as abhorrent behaviour...

Aye but that's different.  Don't ask why it's different,  it just is.

17 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Sensational reading chaps, your support of the police is fascinating, very Tory like attitudes displayed over the last few pages. 

Great irony in this post considering it's coming from an actual Tory.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What if I told you there’s a spectrum of political beliefs within the support and I don’t agree with Stormzy on the point, which one of us gets to be your reasonable bear to highlight?

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Serious question. Do you really not see the issue with sectarianism and the behaviours including hatred and violence it’s causes ??

Of course I do.

Do i think singing songs is particularly noteworthy when it comes to stopping sectarian hatred and violence? Nope. 

17 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Sensational reading chaps, your support of the police is fascinating, very Tory like attitudes displayed over the last few pages. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm glad you saw the purposeful irony. Saying it out loud spoils the fun though.