Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

And you're on P & B posting pics. 

Must mean a lot to you and your family. 

Sky Sports armchair at its finest.

Strictily adhering to social distancing guidelines.  Or, as is more likely, lives nowhere near Glasgow.  

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Enjoy your night pal. Or at least take some time to at some point! 

I'm having a rare day mate. FaceTimed my dad and brother throughout the match and trophy presentation, spent hours just talking about the best bits from a truly unforgettable season (my personal highlight was that 4-3 Antwerp game - utterly ridiculous game of football). Now I'm going through all the pictures and videos from it with a rather lovely bottle of whisky beside me.

Here's another one I really like:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1393633853185662981

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

I'm having a rare day mate. FaceTimed my dad and brother throughout the match and trophy presentation, spent hours just talking about the best bits from a truly unforgettable season (my personal highlight was that 4-3 Antwerp game - utterly ridiculous game of football). Now I'm going through all the pictures and videos from it with a rather lovely bottle of whisky beside me.

Here's another one I really like:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1393633853185662981

Don't miss any out.

Here's one for them.

Edited by FTOF

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Probably the best team to play against us domestically tbf.

Probably one of the few times this season that your manager underestimated the opposition.

Pity we bottled it when it really mattered.

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

So was that Livi the only team Rangers failed to score against in a game this season?

Domestically aye. Overall, we also failed to score in the second leg of the Slavia game.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

There's so many class videos of Rangers fans leathering each other on Twitter which is just baffling to me at a title celebration

It’s probably because Rangers and Celtic fans are not local fans therefore there isn’t that natural, local chemistry that you’d get with, for example, Kilmarnock or Raith fans if they won.

The fans don’t know each other therefore when drunk it’s fair game to kick f**k out of each other.

22 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Just scrolling through Twitter and the sheer amount of Rangers fans who are suggesting that there is an equivalency to their "celebrations" today and the Palestine protsts, as well as the gathering to stop the deportation earlier in the week, is fucking frightening. 

I think in all honesty, most folk aren't arsed that there a lot of people on the street because of COVID. It's the scumbag behaviour that is getting folks goat, not in any way comparable to peaceful demonstrations. 

Why do ordinary, normal minded people, become so braindead when following this fucking cult of a football club?

You've already told us that Covid knows the difference between protests and celebrations and acts accordingly.