Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Poor show from the Record in that tale of Sakala's upbringing that they didn't say that his first footballing memory was watching Rangers in the 2008 Uefa Cup Final and that his hero was Jean Claude Darcheville (na, na, na, nana!)

That's Old Firm signing 101, for f**k sake. 

Eta the Jean Claude Darcheville song, because f**k you, that's why. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

We've missed him and have been weaker without him. Probably the one position that we need to bring in some cover.

Ryan Jack has taken to Instagram to say that his operation yesterday was a success and that he is now on the road to recovery. “Can’t wait to get back for the start of next season and getting back doing what I love... All focus now is on 56.”

Some rumours coming out that we’re looking at James Garner. Man Utd, currently on loan at Forest. 12 months left on his deal.

Between this link and Veerman, I’m encouraged by the standard of player were recruiting. Garner is good.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Some rumours coming out that we’re looking at James Garner. Man Utd, currently on loan at Forest. 12 months left on his deal.

Between this link and Veerman, I’m encouraged by the standard of player were recruiting. Garner is good.

Isn't he a bit of a maverick?

Thanks all for the notes and messages and it's taken a wee while to recover from 55 Sunday's Ginfest.  Obviously delighted at another notch on our bedpost.  I'd rank it as 6th in my list of title wins:

1. The Wallace Treble.  My first season at work and thus going to Ibrox on my own coin:

2. Three in a Row in 1991.  League on a knife edge and tense as f**k.  From 55 mins on Ibrox was a happy place.

3 and 4 The Helicopter Sundays

I was at neither game but what a joy to get what you didn't expect.

5. The Gazza Show

My last title game at Ibrox and what a display from everyone's favourite Englishman:

Speaking of Aberdeen, I spent the afternoon watching the results come in from the Holyrood elections and could only really relax when the result from my old stomping ground of Aberdeenshire West was finally declared for the good guys:

Royal Deeside saving The Union is almost as savoury as our 55 Titles vs St Mirren

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks all for the notes and messages and it's taken a wee while to recover from 55 Sunday's Ginfest.  Obviously delighted at another notch on our bedpost.  I'd rank it as 6th in my list of title wins:

1. The Wallace Treble.  My first season at work and thus going to Ibrox on my own coin:

2. Three in a Row in 1991.  League on a knife edge and tense as f**k.  From 55 mins on Ibrox was a happy place.

3 and 4 The Helicopter Sundays

I was at neither game but what a joy to get what you didn't expect.

5. The Gazza Show

My last title game at Ibrox and what a display from everyone's favourite Englishman:

Speaking of Aberdeen, I spent the afternoon watching the results come in from the Holyrood elections and could only really relax when the result from my old stomping ground of Aberdeenshire West was finally declared for the good guys:

Royal Deeside saving The Union is almost as savoury as our 55 Titles vs St Mirren

You b*****d.  I had honestly thought you had died.  Honestly and I'm not joking this has made my week.  You gin soaked c**t.  Welcome back.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

You b*****d.  I had honestly thought you had died.  Honestly and I'm not joking this has made my week.  You gin soaked c**t.  Welcome back.

Well thanks.  I did take time to watch your team take Dundee Tesco apart while watching out for election updates.  Best wishes for the final.  You've played some tidy football.

So who is going to George Square and who is watching in the hoose with a cargo? I was considering going up but I'd probably get photographed doing something that I shouldn't if I went. 

RANGERS fans have been fired a warning against marching to celebrate trophy day by the city's top cop. 

Fans are planning to walk from Ibrox, along Govan Road to George Square this Saturday to celebrate their side lifting the Scottish Premiership cup

But Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, above, the divisional commander for Greater Glasgow warned Light Blues supporters not to go along for the party.

He said: "Under the current restrictions no-one should be gathering in numbers of more than six at the stadium or any other location and Police Scotland supports the club in urging its fans to do the right thing and follow the coronavirus regulations around gatherings

The city's top brass have a secret policing plan in place to "minimise any disruption to the community, he added

6 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Was it ever proven that there was a spike in Covid infections when we (they!!) all gathered before and after the St Mirren game? 

Nope, there was no spike. 

Looking forward to seeing loads of folk on Twitter grassing supporters up to the police like last time.