Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

So many folk commenting on young Mcann let's face it he Should have been off the park along with kane as much as rangers were poor the dynamics of the game change.
Ah the not allowed to tackle any rangers player..... If you do you should be sent off. Get a grip. Neither should have been sent off and you are clutching at straws.

So many folk commenting on young Mcann let's face it he Should have been off the park along with kane as much as rangers were poor the dynamics of the game change.

Just to be clear, you think the dynamics of the game would change if a player was sent off, but you don't think that an individual player's actions in a tackle would change if he was on a yellow card already?

On the McCann one specifically, the ref got it right. He would have been booked for stopping a promising attack, but because the ref played advantage he clearly failed to do so and therefore there was no reason to book him.

Suppose that's it for this year then. I honestly can't say I care about remaining unbeaten, if we had won the cup then it sounds good but without them and after the fact we've won the league stupendously early then it doesn't mean much to me. 

I hope we can keep Morelos for next season, we really don't seem to have a defined style without him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kent go, would be gutted if we lost the above and Aribo and Kamara.  

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

@bennett having a bit of a meltdown recently.

I thought he'd have been happy with the title but if anything he seems to becoming more unhinged. 

Pray for vicky.

I’ve noticed this a fair bit with the Newco fans. Think the hurt of it truly not meaning as much to them with this club is kicking in.

7 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No, but if anything it highlights just how impressive it is to win 12 consecutive trophies on the bounce. 

Certainly is impressive. What was your biggest game out of curiosity? Just I've seen more from your lot on here in the past 24 hours than I have done all season. 

16 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Certainly is impressive. What was your biggest game out of curiosity? Just I've seen more from your lot on here in the past 24 hours than I have done all season. 

Ross County 1 - 0 Celtic.

And I’ve been a regular all season like most seasons.

23 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Ross County 1 - 0 Celtic.

And I’ve been a regular all season like most seasons.

I'd say the 1-1 game with Hibs, 1st game post Dubai and us loosing that last minute goal set the tone for January where we just crumbled and dropped something like 9 points out of 15. The St Mirren game was the the final boot in the baws.

Our best result has to be the win vs Lille looking at how they are doing now. Top of Ligue 1and every chance of ending PSG's dominance, a really decent side tbh

Edited by Jinky67